I just recently created my first theme and really like what i have do so far as a novice...now i have the bug. In order to build on this adrenaline, i need the help of EVERYONE reading this post.

I am looking for very unique ideas to create a new theme, all are welcome. I will even post pics and completed themes as i go along.

Like i said earlier, i am trying to perfect my theme building so i would love ALL OF YOUR INPUT!!!!

Thanks again!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/my-...21/#post235082
    Last edited by MrEastwood; 04-11-08 at 03:13 AM.
    04-10-08 01:48 AM
    Can you make a sweet rob and big theme with some cooler icons for things, maybe like some vista and some apple icons?

that would be dope!
    04-10-08 06:21 AM
    Yea man for sure, some apple and vista icons would be pretty cool!

How long did it take you to learn to make themes? Thats something I would be interested in too!

Jim
    04-10-08 09:36 PM
    Yea man for sure, some apple and vista icons would be pretty cool!

How long did it take you to learn to make themes? Thats something I would be interested in too!

Jim
    I played around with things over the course of last weekend and picked it up pretty quickly. I completely finished my first theme over the weekend because of the lack of time i really had to invest in it. There are tons of "How-to's" around the net, i can point you in the direct of a few if you'd like. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it....
    04-11-08 03:11 AM
    i would love a theme thats set up like tmobile zen but chicago cubs lol its baseball season and im a diehard fan i have the cubs homescreen and the cubs shortcut but its not enough lol
    04-12-08 04:09 AM
    can u please make one for the BLackberry Pearl 8100 cause i absolutly love BAPE. i really want this theme on my phone!!! please hurry and make it please.
    06-07-08 08:42 PM
    awesome theme
    06-07-08 09:35 PM
    Wow old thread.

Has anyone thought of making a theme where the new message alert is a red corner at the top left on all pages / apps just like the playbook?

I like to match the screens of my 9900 & PB
    07-19-12 06:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD