Hello. My name is Ria and I'm a theme-a-holic.

I obsess over them day & night and if I can't find one that matches my case I need to change it! I have a SERIOUS problem. Lol!

Are you a theme-a-holic too? Share your stories here!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    01-24-11 06:14 PM
    Hi, my name is Jimi and I am only a Social theme-a-holic. I only have the urge for themes when others are around me.
    Last edited by JimiMack; 01-24-11 at 10:12 PM.
    01-24-11 06:28 PM

I obsess over them day & night and if I can't find one that matches my case I need to change it! I have a SERIOUS problem. Lol!

Hi ria, if it's that bad you should start making your own themes, then you could support your own habit. It's also a plus for a theme builder to have experienced several different themes so they can draw from the experience and. Enhance what you like and eliminate what you do not. Just my thoughts. You would most likely be good at it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-11 08:25 PM
    I don't have any themes until OS 6's theme builder arrives. I suspect in February, not the end of january lol

01-24-11 09:58 PM
    end of january?! i wouldn't take it :'( lmao!

ooww thanks albee! i probably should but i don't have the patience :$ i will one day, i know i will, my habit will take over my life!! lmao
    01-25-11 01:43 AM
    Hi ria, if it's that bad you should start making your own themes, then you could support your own habit. It's also a plus for a theme builder to have experienced several different themes so they can draw from the experience and. Enhance what you like and eliminate what you do not. Just my thoughts. You would most likely be good at it.

Never get high on your own supply.

01-25-11 02:55 AM

lol!!
    01-25-11 02:58 AM
    I love themes too but have been in a dry spell since installing OS6 hopefully the wait will soon be over.
    01-25-11 06:45 AM
    My name is Ed and I'm a recovering theme junky. After maybe 30 or so themes within the first few weeks, I gave up on finding anytging that looks or works better than the stock OS6 Torch theme. Everything else either loses some home screen functionality, has goofy looking icons, makes menus unreadable, or worse, hoses up sync and backup in DM. It's just too tedious to sift through hundreds of themes for just the right one that may not even be out there.

Anyway, $$$ not spent on themes go into the Ed's PlayBook fund. Then I'll be a PlayBook junky.

01-25-11 10:02 AM
    My name is Ed and I'm a recovering theme junky. After maybe 30 or so themes within the first few weeks, I gave up on finding anytging that looks or works better than the stock OS6 Torch theme. Everything else either loses some home screen functionality, has goofy looking icons, makes menus unreadable, or worse, hoses up sync and backup in DM. It's just too tedious to sift through hundreds of themes for just the right one that may not even be out there.

Anyway, $$$ not spent on themes go into the Ed's PlayBook fund. Then I'll be a PlayBook junky.

i've felt like this too. i don't know how many themes i've downloaded! but on my phone right now got about 15. i've got some good ones now as i have friends in higher places ;] but i used to spent days looking for the perfect one and end up being depressed, lol. YES, I'M THAT BAD.
    01-25-11 10:08 AM

LMAO on this comment, cracked me up jusdis. ! Haha

01-25-11 10:36 AM
    Hi my name is steve and im a theme junky too. I have about 50 or so themes either installed or backed up with bbsak. No matter what theme i "try" I always find myself returning to one of BBT's themes, be it metro, slate or now tint(currently my fave). None of these from BBT have any issues other then no trackpad navigation on the homescreen(minor issue with TB being in beta, easily overcome with the functionality of the theme).
    01-25-11 10:43 AM
    Go Android, you're basically your own theme developer. The customizations are endless...
    01-25-11 10:55 AM
    Go Android, you're basically your own theme developer. The customizations are endless...
    From what I understand(have never actually used an android device), for your "endless" customization you have to root the device, which is something the normal user will not even attempt to do(**** half the people I know don't even know what a phone OS is, they just use them as they come from the store). Correct me if I'm wrong here please.
    01-25-11 10:59 AM
    From what I understand(have never actually used an android device), for your "endless" customization you have to root the device, which is something the normal user will not even attempt to do(**** half the people I know don't even know what a phone OS is, they just use them as they come from the store). Correct me if I'm wrong here please.
    You do not need to root the device. You can use whatever icons you find, whatever clocks, fonts, and weather skins as well. You can do this right out of the box...
    01-25-11 11:01 AM
    You do not need to root the device. You can use whatever icons you find, whatever clocks, fonts, and weather skins as well. You can do this right out of the box...
    I stand corrected then. My bad, disregard me previous post.
    01-25-11 11:09 AM
    i would maybe consider it IF they had any nice Android phones in the UK. but they're all crap (Touchscreens - not my thing!). i'm happy enough with my blackberry anyway
    01-25-11 11:22 AM

Hahehehehahehahehahe...phenomenal! Bravoo...

Am a theme changer too but due to ma` low memory space on ma` bold 9000 I cant have so many of it on ma phone at once!
    Waiting for some bigger cashflow so I could upgrade to 9780 or that all new
    Dakota!!

Cheers
    01-25-11 12:07 PM
    i would maybe consider it IF they had any nice Android phones in the UK. but they're all crap (Touchscreens - not my thing!). i'm happy enough with my blackberry anyway
    That's fine, I had to throw it out there. It's just nice to be able to setup your homescreen the way you want it, to be able to place icons, clocks, etc. where you want them. Themes honestly have nothing on it...
    01-25-11 12:16 PM
    I am almost embarrassed to admit I got 36 on my phone right now. I am the same way it's all got to match. The weather icons, the battery skins, wallpaper, theme color and my case. The time I waste getting it right, I think I have a problem! LOL!
    01-28-11 10:22 PM
    I am almost embarrassed to admit I got 36 on my phone right now. I am the same way it's all got to match. The weather icons, the battery skins, wallpaper, theme color and my case. The time I waste getting it right, I think I have a problem! LOL!
    omg i'm the same!!!!!!!!!!! i waste so much money on my phone. also, i got that updating calander icon where you can change the colour, so i have to match that to every theme too, lol!!
    01-29-11 02:56 AM

yes. I am a themeaholic and if i dont get to change at least one thing of my theme per day, i go crazy...
    01-29-11 03:15 AM
    yes. I am a themeaholic and if i dont get to change at least one thing of my theme per day, i go crazy...
    saaame!! so glad i' not the one
    01-29-11 06:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD