I am a newbie on CB. But not to my BB. I have the 8130 Verizon pearl, & I'm finding it a bit difficult to acquire themes that interest me. Ironically enough, the ones that do happen to be for the 8100. I wasnted to know, is it really a big deal if I download a theme that was made for the 8100 onto my phone? Thanks in advance.
    Jacquie.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 07:15 PM
    I am a newbie on CB. But not to my BB. I have the 8130 Verizon pearl, & I'm finding it a bit difficult to acquire themes that interest me. Ironically enough, the ones that do happen to be for the 8100. I wasnted to know, is it really a big deal if I download a theme that was made for the 8100 onto my phone? Thanks in advance.
    Jacquie.

For the most part, all themes labeled for 8100 devices will work for 81xx devices (i.e. 8130, 8120 and 8110). All you really have to worry about is if a Pearl theme was exported for your phone's OS. I'm guessing you are still running OS 4.3 on your phone, so any Pearl themes exported for your OS or lower (4.2) will work on your phone. It is only themes exported for OS 4.5 that will not work on your phone.
    08-05-08 11:02 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    08-05-08 11:05 PM
    Thank you so much! I feel waaay better ;]

08-05-08 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD