Hi, I am new to BB and CB. I use to own a VZW Moto Q9M and I have now switched to a BB VZW 8330 Curve.

I had a guy who made themes and on my theme I used a program called Facade. It would allow me to go to the calendar line on the screen as in the preloaded TODAY theme that came on the BB and you could then hit the rocker left or right and scroll thru the 365 days.

I swithced my theme to the TODAY theme and I see under calendar it has my next 2 appts, tomorrow and next Monday. The problem is my friend has a birthday on Sunday and it is not showing up between the 2 appts, why?

Does anyone else make themes here if you pay them, I have no problem paying, I just want my screen to be exactly the way I need it to be, I live off these phones.

Thanks, sorry so long...
    07-02-08 01:58 PM
    Don't quote me here, I don't use Today themes - But I don't think all day events are shown on the homscreen. Perhaps a theme builder will be able to help you out.
    07-02-08 02:00 PM
    Where or how do I find a theme builder?? Does anyone on this site build theme for people?
    07-02-08 02:18 PM
    Start here, just post a request, and someone will come along and help you out.

07-02-08 02:21 PM
    Thanks Chaz and tell you son THANKS for his service!!
    07-02-08 02:34 PM