I am new to Theme building so if my questions seem amateur my apologies in advanced!

When I turn off the text under the Icons on the home screen the icons seem to go off to the side. I want them centered on the square so that when my background goes on it it is centered on the background.

Also I was wondering if there was a way to shrink the icons in the program or if I had to edit the icons in order to make them smaller?

Thanks!
    03-24-09 03:23 PM
    Not quite sure what you mean for your first question.

As for resizing the icons, yes, you do have to edit them. Incase you are planning on doing it, here's a quick rundown. Open your editing program and resize the icon image to whatever size you'd like. Then, cut the image and resize the "canvas" back to 80x80 (standard Zen size). Afterwards, paste the image and center it. If you do this, make sure you resize the tabs and underlays for the icons the same way so that they will stay centered.
    03-24-09 03:26 PM
    When I am editing the "Theme Home Screen" I select a Zen application and then select the "Show Text" Check box the Icons go from being center of the text and the box to off to the left and a little lower than center. If you still don't understand I can do some screen shots. Thanks!
    03-24-09 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD