Ok gang, here is a theme I've been working on. I call it Fallout because the icons fall from the top of the screen when you hightlight them. I'm still not ready, or sure, if I'll release it or not. So, I'm looking for feedback. As you can see the icon in the first pic is "falling" from the top of the screen. Let me know what you think, and what might need to be changed.

07-26-08 02:15 AM
    07-26-08 02:16 AM
    81 views and no feedback? Does it suck that bad?
    07-26-08 07:25 PM
    I like it... looks pretty sick
    07-26-08 07:27 PM
    Personally I like fun themes or professional themes. That spooky pic you have; I dont know what screen that would be- but it's nothing I'd ever have on my phone. And then it's something about that car- I dont know how you went from one extreme to the other- must be something I'm missing (car to spook)?
    07-26-08 07:28 PM
    Personally I like fun themes or professional themes. That spooky pic you have; I dont know what screen that would be- but it's nothing I'd ever have on my phone. And then it's something about that car- I dont know how you went from one extreme to the other- must be something I'm missing (car to spook)?
    Hey Lex, the car is just the WP I happened to have on it when I took the screenshot. The WP can be changed as desired. The "spooky" pic is the lock screen, which I could change as well, although it only shows for a couple seconds. I tend to like themes with darker colors and such. To each their own and all. Thank you for at least having a look and responding.
    07-26-08 07:37 PM
    I like it... looks pretty sick
    Thanks for the input. Just trying to see if it's worth the effort of learning Plazmic.
    07-26-08 07:38 PM
    Just trying to see if it's worth the effort of learning Plazmic.
    It's worth it if you can make themes you like. Bugger what everyone else thinks so long as you like it.

I gotta agree with Lex's original statement somewhat. I'm diggin the icons, but it seemed really random for a theme, which is usually thought of as the complete set of WPs and icons.
    07-26-08 07:47 PM
    Thanks Kronk. When I was working on it I had used the same WP as the incoming call screen, it just got changed when I was playing around with it on my phone. I like it, so yeah thats what matters most. I know it could use some tweeks, and thats why I was looking for some feedback, to make it better.
    07-26-08 08:06 PM
    I like the battery icon. Where did you get it?

I also dig the call screen, but maybe a different color font than red. Maybe sample the blue at the bottom for a little color coordination. Just my suggestions...
    07-26-08 08:51 PM
    thats the ATT battery icon...there was a guy on pinstack that managed to extract the att icons from their default theme...pretty sick!
    07-26-08 09:34 PM
    looks good to me. good work. like the falling icons idea.
    07-26-08 09:43 PM
    Thank you for the feedback guys! Kronk, I like the battery also, was trying to find a signal icon to mach (if anyone has something) Steven is right it is the AT&T icon. I'll play around with it some more and see how it looks.
    07-27-08 02:52 AM
    Ok at first I agreed with the person saying you mixed two completely differenent things (car & spooky) but then I thought about it and said, what the heck, he's just using his imagination and playing with Plazmic. BE CREATIVE!
    07-27-08 11:19 AM
    Nice icons movement, but, i, PERSONALLY, am not feeling the mixture of themes (more so the spooky pic) i don't need reasons to be fearful of my bb. hahah. on the other hand, this IS UR theme design, so do you. i took note of your web site and will be contacting you about possible custom work. keep it theme'ing
    07-27-08 11:56 AM
    Yo the falling theme is hot you need to send it out im sure lots of people will want it
    07-27-08 12:02 PM
    I've started doin some of the suggested changes. I got rid of the "spooky" pic! LOL, it was for the lock screen, which I never lock my phone anyway. I usually have mine in the holster. I also changed a few of the colors per Kronk's suggestion. Been feelin a lil under the weather the last few days, so when I get some more images I'll post them up. Again, TY everyone for the suggestions.
    Oh BTW, as stated before, the VW pic was only there because I was just playing around with it on my phone, it was NOT part of the original build of the theme.
    07-27-08 11:39 PM
    I bought the X-mas Night Theme on this site, and I begin to download it OTA, over the air, and i get a link sent to my phone. I begin installing it, and then right as its about to finish it says "Installation Failed, #907 COD Error" can someone please help?
    07-28-08 03:31 PM
    Well after some thought, I may just scrap this theme and start over! I made some changes and now I think it's too plain. I may post some new screens and see what everyone thinks. I may come up with a COMPLETE concept for a theme and build from there rather than building it as I go! LOL!!
    07-30-08 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD