hello i just started making my own themes which is harder than i thought... but can anyone give me some advice... and where do you get the icons to change everything? please someone help me...
    thanks
    Mark G
    01-17-08 10:22 PM
    I paid about $40 last year for Axialis Icon Workshop .... it's super easy to use and has shapes, shadows, outlines, etc. that you just drag & drop. You can also create libraries of icons you have made.

If you belong to multiple BB forums, some offer downloads of files (icons, buttons, focus icons, etc.) for use in building themes. Also google "free png icons".

I modify some of the image files using Photoshop.

Hope this helps.
    Michelle
    03-10-08 01:13 AM
    I paid about $40 last year for Axialis Icon Workshop .... it's super easy to use and has shapes, shadows, outlines, etc. that you just drag & drop. You can also create libraries of icons you have made.

If you belong to multiple BB forums, some offer downloads of files (icons, buttons, focus icons, etc.) for use in building themes. Also google "free png icons".

I modify some of the image files using Photoshop.

Hope this helps.
    Michelle
    Awesome, I had the same questions as I am making themes now too.

thanks!!

Dm
    03-10-08 11:53 AM
    Wow I just posted about icons... This will help so much. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-08 12:12 AM
    What software are you using to create themes?

Awesome, I had the same questions as I am making themes now too.

thanks!!

Dm
    04-10-08 08:18 PM
    Hey guys, i just recently created my first theme and got tutorials and everything like that from a bunch of the communities on the internet. (themes4bb, pinstack, blackberryforums, crackberry) The icons part of it can be tricky but a lot of these communities post links to icon sites and google can also point you in the direction of free ones. I like making my own icons (as you can see if you look at my theme) its pretty easy and i think you can get a little more creative.

As for the software being used to create themes, you can the sticky link to "Plazmic" here on Crackberry underneath the "Wallpaper & Themes" forum

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/my-...21/#post235082
    04-11-08 03:17 AM
    You can try:

iconarchive.com
    iconfactory.com

I use those 2 places for a lot of ideas
    04-11-08 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD