I've seen some real neat themes out there but it bugs me when the icons are changed and cute, but the 3rd party application icons (Facebook, JiveTalk, etc) don't go with the rest of the theme. Is there a theme out there that deals with this issue? I'd love a real girly theme that has ALL the icons looking different and unique.
    05-01-08 04:59 PM
    no any third party app's icon will stay the same you can make a folder to keep all of your third party apps in
    05-01-08 05:00 PM
    Nah, I use some of those icons too much to have to go look for them in a folder. Bummer, it'd be really cool if that was an option.

Actually, it'd be cool if you didn't need to download a theme, you could customize the colors and everything on your own. Ya know?
    05-01-08 05:13 PM
    ya i agree
    05-01-08 05:33 PM
    Yeah, even with mobile processing - to make a seperate app acting as a shortcut to a 3rd party app - can't be done because of some security issues, so I hear.
    So as of now it's pretty much impossible for any layman to do. Total bummer.
    I changed the folder icon in a theme I'm making and just throw all 3rd party apps in it. Sucks tho, because you can only change 1 folder icon, so it's not any good with organization...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-08 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD