Hi everybody!

I'm desperate about creating a theme for my 8900 which would act similar to Gmail and iGoogle themes, which change the picture each two hours
    I once made such a theme for my Sony Ericsson, but how to make one for Blackberry OS, I don't really know

I'd love to get some tips on this subject or maybe some assistance in this

Thanx
    05-24-10 09:20 AM
    Reminds me of the Everchanging theme from the S500i.

05-24-10 09:52 AM
    Elecite has the urban theme and focus theme which change every hour, only downside $6.99 for 1!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 03:50 PM
    Heavy Fluid, yes, it's the same technology, but in SE themes it's all based on simple Java codes, but I've never done any Blackberry theme, so I think the same mechanism won't work

Daz91, I've seen there are some themes which change every hour - it proves that such themes can be made, but I have my own pictures I want to be in this theme Thanks anyway!
    05-26-10 05:05 AM
    I thought that it was based on flash, not java?
    05-26-10 03:51 PM
    I know there are apps that change your wall paper at designated times, would that work well enough for you?

Keep the same theme your comfortable with but just change your wallpaper?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-10 05:50 PM
    I use an app called Smarter Wallpaper that will change it a certain intervals. You can select from your own images or they also have a list of webcams from around the world that they will pull images from. Not a theme but just thought I would mention it as a possible Plan B.
    05-26-10 06:29 PM
    I use an app called Smarter Wallpaper that will change it a certain intervals. You can select from your own images or they also have a list of webcams from around the world that they will pull images from. Not a theme but just thought I would mention it as a possible Plan B.
    I know there are apps that change your wall paper at designated times, would that work well enough for you?
    Thank you very much, I'd definately try it!
    05-27-10 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD