I am trying to figure out how i can find really good icons for this theme i am building.... I am a first timer, and was pondering if there were any website that have an assortment of icons?
    If anyone could be of assistance, I would REALLY appreciated it!

Please help!
    Or even a bump or two?!
    08-09-10 10:01 PM
    08-09-10 10:09 PM
    Well you have a few options. When I started, I downloaded a trial version Adobe Illustrator and did that for awhile. It was fairly time consuming and didn't look as good as some do.

If you're going to be selling your themes, you could look into a site like ifreelance.com and hire someone to do an icon set (just make sure to find someone to do it under $100.)

The third option would be to check out a site like BBthemelab.com where you can download free icon sets for personal use or get a license for commercial use.
    08-10-10 01:19 PM
    Well you have a few options. When I started, I downloaded a trial version Adobe Illustrator and did that for awhile. It was fairly time consuming and didn't look as good as some do.

If you're going to be selling your themes, you could look into a site like ifreelance.com and hire someone to do an icon set (just make sure to find someone to do it under $100.)

The third option would be to check out a site like BBthemelab.com where you can download free icon sets for personal use or get a license for commercial use.
    08-10-10 01:25 PM
    There's a couple posts here that have free icons too.
    08-10-10 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD