Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

I'm trying to make my first theme and I'm making a today version with Plazmic CDK.

When I tried to develop the main menu I ran into some issues. First off, I cant figure out how to edit the messages/calendar icon's ( I really dont like the default ones). Also the "Caret" image is stretching itself out on its own. As you can see by the picture below, there is supposed to be a small blue bubble behind the word messages, but when I select it the program automatically stretches it out and makes it look hidious.

Finally I would like to add space between the lines, so that messages and calender are farther apart. How do I go about doing this?

Thanks for your help.

EDIT: oh and I also want to get rid of the "applications" button, but cant find any way to do that. How do I remove it from the homescreen?

01-08-09 01:14 AM
    For the Caret you would have to resize the image. Make it smaller (length wize)

About the "space" I think you're talking about lowering down calender. There's a button when you are adding things to the homescreen that says I can't really remember but something about editing the position.

For the icons you edit them on the little button where has all the icons. The menu.

I can't remember from the top of my head.

Do you have other icons??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 03:24 AM
    Ok Alaskan...the caret image is 320x28 for the Blackberry Curve
    So what you need to do is create an new image canvas with those dimensions then you can take your blue bubble and paste it onto the blank canvas you created perferrably to the far left that way when you insert the newly created iamge into plazmic it wont stretch and resize your image.

I hope that helps

Shayne

Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

I'm trying to make my first theme and I'm making a today version with Plazmic CDK.

When I tried to develop the main menu I ran into some issues. First off, I cant figure out how to edit the messages/calendar icon's ( I really dont like the default ones). Also the "Caret" image is stretching itself out on its own. As you can see by the picture below, there is supposed to be a small blue bubble behind the word messages, but when I select it the program automatically stretches it out and makes it look hidious.

Finally I would like to add space between the lines, so that messages and calender are farther apart. How do I go about doing this?

Thanks for your help.

EDIT: oh and I also want to get rid of the "applications" button, but cant find any way to do that. How do I remove it from the homescreen?

01-08-09 05:46 AM
    it might be because of the font you are using
    01-08-09 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD