Just curious as to how long it usually takes for a device to make it to the theme builder? I know the 9800 has been added, but the Style hasn't yet. I am clueless as to what the process is that RIM goes through with the addition of a new device to the Theme Builder, so that's why I'm asking.
    12-09-10 11:51 AM
    im not sure. i mean how long did it take for the theme biulder to release for the torch.....amybe a couple of months?......my mother has a the style.....what great device....how are u liking it?
    12-09-10 11:56 AM
    I'm loving it, but sure would like to change it up from time to time with different themes. I tend to be impatient (character flaw I know) from time to time.
    12-09-10 12:00 PM
    I too as well have the new bb style and I love it I love the new software set and the way the phone operates.... Gets on my nerves sometimes when the phone runs a lil slow but its only cuz I'm working faster than the phone.... But I would have too agree with sfmccallie, I would love too be able to change up my themes every so often as well, I had the tour from sprint and I had the phone loaded with themes like crazy so I'd love too get some for my new style now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-10 02:34 AM
    Theme based question for Clam..

dad just got the clam today. first berry for him. seems like a great device. i'm currently using a 9700 with 5.0, and i'm not so sure i like the 6.0 very well. It seems fine except for the Home screen and that ridiculous 'section' bar above the app icon menu, that allows you go between "all", "favorites", "recent".... etc. Looking for a theme to get rid of that stupid bar.
    12-20-10 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD