Which theme & background should I go with? Deciding between the blocks and the plain black background - and I'm trying to decide between iVista & iBerryBlack. I really like both, now some things you can't tell by viewing:

1. iVista when scrolling amongst the home screen it's hard to always tell which icon is highlighted, the iBerry theme pops the icon up when you scroll over it.
    2. iVista seems a TAD slower overall than iBerry, not sure why, etc.
    3. Font clarity / etc. on iVista is AMAZING, slightly better graphic wise than the iBerry.
    4. The date is cut off on the iBerry theme.

What do you guys think?

iVista

iBerry

Which background & which theme guys?
    Last edited by M.J.H.; 05-22-08 at 08:09 AM.
    05-22-08 07:59 AM
    Here are some SMS shots:

iVista SMS

iBerry SMS

05-22-08 08:07 AM
    One more of the iVista with the blocks background:

05-22-08 08:09 AM
    Im not a fan of the IVista but its alot cleaner looking versus the IBerry. My vote goes towards the Vista theme.
    05-22-08 08:30 AM
    Who cares,...... just stop being a d**k to Steph hahaha
    05-22-08 08:32 AM
    LOL, I knew that was coming!

And I like the iVista too it's really tough to decide.

And which background for iVista? Blocks vs. black.
    05-22-08 08:37 AM
    Look here is a great theme.......

05-22-08 08:52 AM

Nice! I like that background on the way that iVista is supposed to be set up.
    05-22-08 09:12 AM

That's the theme that I have, lol. It's the iVista theme correct? The only difference that I can see is the background...
    05-22-08 09:26 AM
    ^ Youre right, and the way you have your icons set up.... background can be found in the free walpaper section under sceneary
    05-22-08 09:36 AM
    I love the ivista theme
    05-22-08 09:43 AM
    Im still trying to figure out how to use snapshot
    05-22-08 09:45 AM
    I PERSONALLY prefer iVista

For real though, my wife and I were discussing - ironically - those 2 themes last night. She is not a BB enthusiast - yet (it's growing on her though) - and she preferred the iVista because it was a lot cleaner and more crisp and looks great with virtually any background. But she really like the iBerry icons.
    Last edited by thezman; 05-22-08 at 11:25 AM.
    05-22-08 11:20 AM
    I like the new iVista too.. But paying for themes is such a rip. IMO
    05-22-08 12:08 PM
    I PERSONALLY prefer iVista

For real though, my wife and I were discussing - ironically - those 2 themes last night. She is not a BB enthusiast - yet (it's growing on her though) - and she preferred the iVista because it was a lot cleaner and more crisp and looks great with virtually any background. But she really like the iBerry icons.
    Yeah what's funny is that I love the iVista theme, too. The things about that I don't like is for whatever reason it's substantially slower in terms of navigating through menus, and trying to find which icon on the home screen you're selecting, etc.

I don't know why this happens but after messing with both and going back and forth over and over and over I decided to keep the iBerryBlack for now. Just faster all around, I just wish I could see the full date at the top!
    05-22-08 03:55 PM
    I don't know why this happens but after messing with both and going back and forth over and over and over I decided to keep the iBerryBlack for now. Just faster all around, I just wish I could see the full date at the top!
    ~~cue sad music~~

It is a sad day in iVista's life.
    05-22-08 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD