I created this theme using my family crest and rearranging my home icons into a cross. The homescreen icons also bounce up and down when you scroll across them. All of the icons scroll in order from the left cross-arm down the middle shaft and then to the right cross-arm.

I was really hoping for the animated homescreen option but so far, all signs point to no...

Dm
    07-28-08 10:32 AM
    Well, I decided to go for a bit of uniformity with my icons and edited them for uniformity. I think this looks much better...

Dm
    Last edited by Detman101; 07-30-08 at 09:46 AM.
    07-29-08 02:11 PM
    I like what you did with the custom screen icons, but I tend to lean more towards fluid looks and the icon screen would drive me bonkers. LOL
    07-29-08 03:00 PM
    I like what you did with the custom screen icons, but I tend to lean more towards fluid looks and the icon screen would drive me bonkers. LOL
    Ah...
    I wish I could figure out how to change the icons for the apps I downloaded but I don't know if it is possible to overlay their inherent icons. I'll admit that it does look a bit jumbled once you get past the homescreen.

Dm
    07-29-08 03:07 PM
    Oh, those are all DL'ed apps? I just figured they were 81xx stock icons.

Makes sense then. I have a few myself that I can't change.
    07-29-08 03:36 PM
    thats doop bro good job ill message u with the picks once i find them
    07-29-08 03:41 PM
    thats doop bro good job ill message u with the picks once i find them
    Kewl.

Dm
    07-29-08 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD