Due to the fact that alot of my free themes are ending up in places that they should not be, I am deleting all free theme links. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Tim
    Last edited by TStan47; 06-07-09 at 11:48 PM.
    08-15-08 02:12 PM
    Looks good. Works on 8110?
    08-15-08 02:16 PM
    It should work on any 8100 series with 4.5 OS.

TS
    08-15-08 02:27 PM
    Becareful posting college themes...there is a company called CLC (College Licensing Company)..that actually police's the Blackberry forums.

Tenn is one of their clients they represent.
    08-15-08 02:31 PM
    If I remember correctly it does not cover free goods, If you sell their image then they might have a problem, but if the mods feel like it would be a problem, I will gladly remove the file.

TS
    08-15-08 02:35 PM
    Theme looks great...hey...a guy/girl that likes the Vols and Jr. can't be bad....IMHO.

Keep up the good work.
    08-15-08 02:39 PM
    Actually I am a 50 year old Grandpa type that loves new toys and being a computer whizz I have to try any and all new items to hit cyberspace to see how it works. And yes, I was raised in Tennessee and anyone who does not like Jr is a commie.......LOL or a Tony Stewart fan.

TS
    08-15-08 02:43 PM
    If I remember correctly it does not cover free goods, If you sell their image then they might have a problem, but if the mods feel like it would be a problem, I will gladly remove the file.

TS
    It's considered "Promotional Goods". I went rounds and rounds with CLC over that, becuse I was giving away college themes on Themes4BB. When I did not remove them, they threatened to sue. Of course I had like 30 themes up...so it drew attention...

by the way..GREAT LOOKING THEME too! The icons look great..nice and crisp..

And I'm a Tony fan also...its a shame he drives a toyota this year...
    08-15-08 03:15 PM
    Actually I am a 50 year old Grandpa type that loves new toys and being a computer whizz I have to try any and all new items to hit cyberspace to see how it works. And yes, I was raised in Tennessee and anyone who does not like Jr is a commie.......LOL or a Tony Stewart fan.

TS
    Actually, I'm a 46 year old grandma who enjoys being on the receiving end of those trinkets and gadgets that hit cyberspace. I was raised and continue to live in the mountains of NC...and I agree with your Jr./Tony comment.

Seriously, back to the post.....the themes look great...I agree with the former poster who said that the icons look crisp. Very impressive.
    08-15-08 03:53 PM
    Cool! You did a great job!
    08-15-08 05:05 PM
    The color is very sweet.
    Thanks for sharing
    08-15-08 10:06 PM
    It's considered "Promotional Goods". I went rounds and rounds with CLC over that, becuse I was giving away college themes on Themes4BB. When I did not remove them, they threatened to sue. Of course I had like 30 themes up...so it drew attention...

by the way..GREAT LOOKING THEME too! The icons look great..nice and crisp..

And I'm a Tony fan also...its a shame he drives a toyota this year...
    so thats where that alabama theme went you made me

hey op can you make me a bama theme? haha ROLL TIDE!
    08-15-08 10:24 PM
    Exactly what I was looking for. GO VOLS!!! Booooooo tide. Boooooo.
    08-23-08 12:49 AM
    Booo. When I try to download it I get a message that says
    "The item you selected cannot be displayed, Do you wish to save the item"

Can anyone tell me how to make it work??? I looooooove Tennessee and really really really want this on my phone!!
    08-23-08 12:55 AM
    You have to save the zip file to your computer, open up the Blackberry Desktop program and load it through the application loader. If you have troulbe let me know, I will see if I can help.

TS
    08-23-08 01:31 AM
    Nice theme. How about a Lady Vols theme. Throw in
    a pic of Candace Parker and you'll be my hero.
    08-23-08 02:41 AM
    Due to the fact that alot of my free themes are ending up in places that they should not be, I am deleting all free theme links. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Tim
    Last edited by TStan47; 06-07-09 at 11:49 PM.
    08-23-08 10:19 AM
    Exactly what I was looking for. Thx!
    08-23-08 11:25 AM

Tim
    Last edited by TStan47; 06-07-09 at 11:49 PM.
    08-23-08 11:36 AM
    How is this?

Absolutely perfect. Great job and the Candace pic, very nice
    08-23-08 06:31 PM
    I wanted to use the new Vols theme posted at the beginning of this thread but realized it won't work on my Verizon 8130 because my OS is 4.3.0.97.

Is there anything I can do to get it to work?
    08-24-08 09:20 AM
    I wanted to use the new Vols theme posted at the beginning of this thread but realized it won't work on my Verizon 8130 because my OS is 4.3.0.97.

Is there anything I can do to get it to work?

Yes there is, I am getting ready to post another version for earlier OS, that cover from 4.2.2 and up. Download it and install it using your desktop manager.

TS
    08-24-08 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD