I have noticed as installing themes and deleting them that after I have tried to reinstall a deleted theme it goes back to the set up as it was before. Do themes leave cookies in your device (I have a bold 9000)?

If so, is there a way to clear out these cookies that are taking up my memory? I tried file scout and have removing all Third-Party apps via Desktop Manager and still can't get back my memory?

I don't want to have to wipe my device because I think my IT guy will kill me cause i keep asking him for the wifi password, lol and last time it messed up my service books and took me 45 min on the phone with AT&T to get my email working again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
    03-08-10 11:06 AM
    These items are held in your "Content Store" database file. Essentially, it does take up some space but nothing that would be affecting the use of your BlackBerry. I highly doubt it's anything to do with themes that's affecting your memory, more likely an app that is leaking memory then anything else.

If you REALLY wanna get rid of it though, make a back up using desktop manager just in case and then clear your content store database.

Instructions:

1. In BlackBerry Desktop Manager, double-click Backup and Restore.
    2. Click Advanced. The Handheld Databases list appears.
    3. In the Handheld Databases list, hold down theCtrl key and select every application exceptContent Store.
    4. Click the arrow key to copy the applications over to theDesktop File Databases list. You may be prompted to enter your BlackBerry device password.
    5. Go to File > Save to save the back-up file.
    03-08-10 11:33 AM
    Awesome!! I will try it tonight! Thanks for your help
    03-08-10 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD