Theme name: STORM Real iBerry Blocks CUSTOM L/Today Plus/Hidden Zen/Bottom Zen
    Theme author: JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: Blackberry Storm OS 4.7
    Download Link(s): Get it here
    Theme Cost: $7.00

Video Links:

We have gotten tons of requests on our Real iBerry Blocks Custom L theme for the Curve/BOLD to be ported over to the Storm.. well the Wait is over!!! This theme has been thoroughly tested on my Storm. I will be making updates to this one as see fit, I am releasing this version so we can all start enjoying some cool themes for the Storm!!

UPDATE:
    Version 1.02
    ALL Icons on the Phone besides 3rd Party are now all addressed and in iBerry Format
    LockScreen Wallpaper are now complete.
    4 Bottom Dock Icon has always been Customizable.

Accept no imitations, or chessy knockoffs. Turn your Storm into a Chic iBerry with the Storm Real iBerry Blocks Custom L. Pack with the sharpest, newest and latest icons. Best of all, its the first CUSTOM L iBerry Storm Theme.

This aint just a pretty theme, this is a pretty theme with functions that actually works, exactly what the demanding users need !!!

ScreenShots:

Today Plus - (The Bottom Dock Fades Away when NOT in use)

Hidden Zen (The Bottom Dock Fades Away when you wish)

For more of my creations - please goto my subforum here : Crackberry JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com Sub Forum

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    02-22-09 08:46 PM
    I love this theme and the customer service is great! John answered my questions and helped me with a question on the first day. The theme looks fabulous!
    02-22-09 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD