Yeah, once again. No need to explain more. I just updated the icon set list and added Storm Precision theme into your wish list. So here it is you theme desingers' chances to re-create something fresh and crisp.

Download link: Storm Precision icons.zip - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

Files included: icons, banners, backgrounds, simply everything extracted from Storm Precision theme.
    Last edited by updater; 10-14-08 at 08:42 AM.
    10-14-08 05:55 AM
    Thank you very much!!
    10-14-08 07:32 AM
    Thank you!
    10-14-08 09:15 AM
    Cheers mate!
    10-14-08 10:06 AM
    I have a little problem with opening these, never had this happen before but when I open them with my image software "Paintshop Pro 8" it doesn't look like the icon should like in the windows picture & fax viewer. They look like solid blocks of color instead of the icon. Paintshop has always opened icons correctly before with or without transparency but who knows what's going on. Any ideas?
    10-14-08 05:33 PM
    I have a little problem with opening these, never had this happen before but when I open them with my image software "Paintshop Pro 8" it doesn't look like the icon should like in the windows picture & fax viewer. They look like solid blocks of color instead of the icon. Paintshop has always opened icons correctly before with or without transparency but who knows what's going on. Any ideas?
    Same thing happened to me in Photoshop. I made a thread about titled Bold Icons. I still haven't been able to get them to open correctly. All other icons have always opened right, I don't know what it is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 07:13 AM
    Thanks a lot... I've been looking for something like this to create some new designs... I'm very new at creating my own themes... right now I have two, but I'm not ready to show them yet, nor do I have a place to host them.
    10-15-08 08:56 AM
    which image is used for the icon backgrounds & flash / glow?
    I looked through the download, and couldn't determine which one to use. :/
    10-26-08 05:54 PM
    Thanks for posting this...If i wanted to use these for the Bold do i have to change the resolutioin, or just use the icons as is?
    10-27-08 03:56 PM
    Thank you.
    Last edited by shaydlife; 03-09-09 at 06:20 PM.
    03-09-09 06:16 PM
    Great, Thanks
    04-15-09 08:05 PM
    hello,

does someone has these accidently for curve?
    04-21-09 07:25 AM
    Thank you!
    04-21-09 10:28 AM
    Why are there WiFi icons in here? Does that suggest that stormie has the capabilities to use WiFi? Hidden, maybe?
    05-19-09 01:37 PM
    Yeah, once again. No need to explain more. I just updated the icon set list and added Storm Precision theme into your wish list. So here it is you theme desingers' chances to re-create something fresh and crisp.

Download link: Storm Precision icons.zip - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

Files included: icons, banners, backgrounds, simply everything extracted from Storm Precision theme.
    do you have anymore theme icon sets available for download?
    11-27-09 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD