Hi,

I don't post much since most of my questions are answered by doing a search; however I do have a problem that I can't seem to find an answer to.

I downloaded a today theme for my Storm, but the calendar events wont display in the homescreen. My SMS show, but not the events. Is there a problem with the settings in my phone?

Thanks Much!
    03-21-09 10:29 AM
    I don't have an answer for this, as I have the same problem. Hopefully someone will come and provide some tips because it sucks having a Today theme and you can't look at the day's events.
    03-21-09 03:18 PM
    Thanks LadyBug

I guess no one has a solution to this problem
    03-22-09 01:25 AM
    Which theme are you using? Have you tried other themes and the calender events still don't show? Are you calender events set to private? I believe if you set an appointment to private it won't show up.
    03-22-09 03:46 PM
    I know the fix. You need to make sure your calendar is set as default. This is sometimes a problem when you have multiple email addresses on your phone.

Options ...advanced options.....default services...make sure the right calendar is set. You can have different caendar events for each email address. You need to make sure all your appointments have been put into the correct email account. Once you have it all straight then reset your phone and all the events for default calendar should show up on the theme whenever you hit the calendar icon. Hope I didn't confuse you. pin me if you have any questions. 305E26B4

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 03:47 PM
    Thanks greystealth! It worked!
    03-22-09 05:07 PM
    Thank you greystealth... it definitely worked!
    03-22-09 10:53 PM
    I've tried this method and nothing seems to work for me. I'm almost drawn to tears over this. I mean not really, but I'd like to have my calendar working on the today screen. I tried setting to default and everything....but nothing is seeming to work for me. help please.

Oh yeah and I'm basically just trying to use the calendar to see upcoming birthdays. I haven't saved any in the calendar, but rather under the contacts of each person...problem is they use to show..any solution.. please?
    Last edited by Jussumguy88; 04-12-09 at 12:29 PM.
    04-12-09 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD