05-21-08 09:33 PM
31 12
tools
    Right on!!!! I believe if i was able to make themes i would NOT sale them...Not saying that you are wrong! I just wanna be able to help ppl the same way they help me, i have unloaded tons of free themes(Not because i asked for them but because they were up for grabs basically). I don't buy themes... i just use the one that came one my pearl now and like everybody else said i just use a creative wallpaper...but to each is their own...I would hate it if ppl was constantly ASKING for free ones.... If they are not offered then i don't feel like it's cool to ask!
    05-13-08 11:11 PM
    i wanna know how to make them?? and then sell them... but if i like a theme i go out and try to find a free one it isnt hard people just f-en look.. and dont ask people who spent there money for them to send it.. how low are you if you are asking them.. im pretty sure almost anyone can find free one or have the money to buy them..
    05-14-08 01:25 AM
    I have gotten messages asking for me to send them the theme I got from crackberry.com

So that tells me they know how much and where to find it.
    Unless you are advertising, for the life of me I cant see how someone would know

#1) what theme you have and
    #2) where you got it from

I PAID for a theme I got the other night- what the heck.... you got a spy living in your BB?

I'm ready to start a thread called "Can you guess my theme then ask me for it."
    05-14-08 01:50 AM
    It is absolutely right for people who make themes to sell them. Time is money but more importantly theme makers put in their knowledge and creativity into their work. This has value. It is also a matter of pride for the seller to feel that others hold their work in such high esteem that they are prepared to pay for it.

On top of that, the Plazmic theme developer tool costs money too so the poor developer has to buy that too.

Themes are a little like fashion clothes. Right now lots of people want their phones to look like iBricks. Why I cannot imagine but then I never did understand fashion.

My feelings here extend past themes. One of my pet hates in forums is "Where can I find free software that...." F-off. Somone spent time, effort and talent to make their program.

If you want it, pay for it and keep the flow of creative and useful tools flowing.

Right, flame off.
    05-18-08 05:37 AM
    Pete, I couldn't have said it any better. Thanks
    05-21-08 09:27 PM
    I agree!!!!!!!
    05-21-08 09:33 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD