Since I have owned my BB 8330, i have downloaded many themes and apps. But the day Bplay advertised the "Stewie" theme,I actually lost my mind. My palms were sweaty. My hands trembled as I swiftly searched my handbag for my debit card.I immediately exited the excel spread sheet that I was working on for boss and all office duties ceased.I let all of my calls roll to voicemail and I was on a mission. This is a part of what Crackberry has done to me.I no longer cared about my favorite theme which was iberry today. Can someone tell me if I truly had a BB meltdown. Go Stewie, We are family.What's your take on dysfunctional action that I experienced??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 12:32 AM
    Thread moved to Themes.
    05-23-09 01:12 AM
    Another useless thread wandering in the crackberry abyss...

05-23-09 01:34 PM
    Since I have owned my BB 8330, i have downloaded many themes and apps. But the day Bplay advertised the "Stewie" theme,I actually lost my mind. My palms were sweaty. My hands trembled as I swiftly searched my handbag for my debit card.I immediately exited the excel spread sheet that I was working on for boss and all office duties ceased.I let all of my calls roll to voicemail and I was on a mission. This is a part of what Crackberry has done to me.I no longer cared about my favorite theme which was iberry today. Can someone tell me if I truly had a BB meltdown. Go Stewie, We are family.What's your take on dysfunctional action that I experienced??

I don't understand your problem completely...
    05-23-09 06:09 PM
    No doubt I've read it like three times trying to figure out what the funk was going on in all that.

05-23-09 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD