This is a conversion of the original theme I did for the 83xx. The nicest feature is the Krusty Krab battery meter (blue chimney=discharging, green=charging) and the Krabby Patty battery meter. I also went a step further on this theme and put application icons with the character icons so it would be easier to tell which icon goes to which app.
    I didn't create it, but I couldn't resist using the animated SpongeBob as the hourglass.

FREE 81xx OTA Download
    Click Here to Download

** If you appreciate me making nice themes like this, please consider going to my site and donating **
    09-09-08 08:11 AM
    Thanks!! My son is gona love seeing this on my phone
    09-09-08 09:01 AM
    this is absolutely adorable, very nice work on the meters & icons!
    09-09-08 10:17 AM
    THX for sharing!!! For some reason, I am unable I access your links. I've tried numerous links as well as typing in your URL. Help please!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 04:39 PM
    Strange, opens right up for me. What error are you getting? Also, you might try going directly to our site at BlacksBerry.com. Our site is fully WAP compliant and you can download from there as well.
    11-10-08 04:50 PM
    Do you have any instructions for loading this theme through the desktop? I have tried everything I can think of and nothing seems to be working.

Thanks for the awesome theme by the way.
    04-24-09 09:52 PM
    lol would never want it, but it looks cool, like the icons.
    04-24-09 09:52 PM
    PLEASEEE PM me the zip file?...
    06-04-09 01:52 AM
    love spongebob! thanks for sharing!
    07-10-09 09:47 AM
    Hahaha, this is so sick. I love it.
    07-10-09 01:05 PM
    Theme looks fantastic !! Bob is the coolest sponge that I've ever known But without a data plan, is ther a way to get to a desktop install version ? I'm also on dial-up, and considered the Theme Builder route, but it's 200+ mb's!!! I'd be looking at the original 83xx version, by the way.

Thanks!

Wiggy
    07-11-09 03:06 PM
    Theme looks fantastic !! Bob is the coolest sponge that I've ever known But without a data plan, is ther a way to get to a desktop install version ? I'm also on dial-up, and considered the Theme Builder route, but it's 200+ mb's!!! I'd be looking at the original 83xx version, by the way.

Thanks!

Wiggy
    I'm sorry Wiggy but we do not offer a .zip (Desktop) version of this theme.
    07-11-09 03:27 PM
    ARggghhhh !!! But thanks for the quick response SO the original 83XX files are no longer around? I can't find them if they are.
    07-11-09 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD