maybe I just need help understanding how it's supposed to work, or maybe they don't all work the same depending on theme...

but with all the themes that i've tried, it doesn't show all the slots in consecutive chronological order...

it's kinda hard to explain but say there are 5 slots of hidden today events.. i have my friends and family's birthdays marked, and other calender events obviously, and in the next 3 months there are def enough items to fill the 5 slots, but right now it shows an item on 4/07, one on 4/08, then skips to 10/14, 10/30, etc... not one theme will show any of my events in june and july... is there some setting that i'm not seeing or is it preset to show your items 6 months apart or something? maybe to give you an idea of short term and long-term to-do's?

i just want to know if this is how it's supposed to be.
    Last edited by NinjaB; 03-30-10 at 04:34 PM.
    03-30-10 04:32 PM
    anyone?????
    04-01-10 08:01 PM
    Are all of you events on the same calendar and are they on your default CICAL?
    04-01-10 09:29 PM
    Are all of you events on the same calendar and are they on your default CICAL?
    ok interesting, no they aren't..

I have device default and another one that has my mobile email address by it.. but I don't see any way to change which calender an appointment shows up under or to just delete one of them because i dont need multiple calendars...
    04-02-10 03:41 AM
    Up until a few weeks ago my calendar worked perfectly. Now it is doing the same thing. It even keeps prior entries on the home screen. Appointments that were entered prior to three weeks ago vanished, but new entries are appearing. I have all calendars marked. My husband is really getting tired of hearing about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 04:31 AM
    ok interesting, no they aren't..

I have device default and another one that has my mobile email address by it.. but I don't see any way to change which calender an appointment shows up under or to just delete one of them because i dont need multiple calendars...
    Yeah I haven't figured out a way around this either. The way I did it though was to just wipe my entire calendar and start from scratch. If you synced it, you can wipe it off outlook, or you can go to bb desktop manager and choose advanced backup/restore and simply select calendar to wipe.

After you have a clean slate, go to options on your handheld. Select "Advanced Options" and then select "Default Services." Change it to the email you want your future appointments to be set under. You should be good to go after that.

04-02-10 07:03 AM
    Up until a few weeks ago my calendar worked perfectly. Now it is doing the same thing. It even keeps prior entries on the home screen. Appointments that were entered prior to three weeks ago vanished, but new entries are appearing. I have all calendars marked. My husband is really getting tired of hearing about it.

Are you backing up and restoring? Have you checked your desktop manager settings whether you're keeping old entries or just allowing future entries? Backing up and restoring calendars sometimes makes things messed. I'd try what I did, explained in my post above and see if that helps...

04-02-10 07:06 AM
    Yeah I haven't figured out a way around this either. The way I did it though was to just wipe my entire calendar and start from scratch. If you synced it, you can wipe it off outlook, or you can go to bb desktop manager and choose advanced backup/restore and simply select calendar to wipe.

After you have a clean slate, go to options on your handheld. Select "Advanced Options" and then select "Default Services." Change it to the email you want your future appointments to be set under. You should be good to go after that.

you really are an angel- it worked!! Thank you so much...

and sorry everyone, this kind of ended up being in the wrong forum, but I initially thought it had more to do with the themes...

Thanks again!
    04-04-10 03:53 AM
    There is a move command that will transfer all of your calendar entries on Device Default onto your Default CICAL.
    04-04-10 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD