I along with a few other people would love to see someone develop and awesome SNOWBOARDING theme for (selfishly) a 8130.

If you are that someone, I will put your SN and all the props I can offer in my signature block!

Thanks in advance!
    06-15-08 01:32 AM
    I didn't want an entire theme for it, but I did make a wallpaper out of the Burton logo...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/if-...-please-43294/

(all credit really goes to pearlyrob for the color swapping. i took the image that he created for me and pasted it onto the blue sample that I posted for him - the blue sample that i posted in that thread is sized perfectly for my 8330.)

it's pretty basic, but i don't like my home screen too flashy or cluttered - makes it too hard to find the icons/apps/programs that i'm looking for. for me, it's perfect. just wanted to share cuz i know there's not a lot of snowboarding media existing for these things.

if you're looking for something a little more "scenic", look up some stuff on google images (lots of really cool action shots of every rider you can think of - my personal favorites are shaun white and jeff brushie) and use the wallpaper maker on crackberry.
    06-16-08 03:50 PM
    ya...I've done that...but I was hoping I could find something that includes the icons and all that other fancy stuff....bummer!

Thanks though...5 more months till snow season!
    06-20-08 08:33 PM
    i can't wait til snow season! that'd be cool if they had a snowboard theme....hmmm....
    06-22-08 12:46 AM
    What type of icons were you thinking? I could see brand logos for icons, maybe something simple with black diamonds, blue squares, and green circles?

I didn't get to ride this last year because of a job change, but hopefully I can get plenty of days in this next year!
    06-23-08 02:53 PM
    There's a boarding theme on eveek.
    06-23-08 11:32 PM
    Boarders unite!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-08 01:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD