I notice when i change the signal meter icon i lose the 1XEV info to the left of it. on another theme i have installed that i downloaded it shows the 1XEV info also has that T looking thingy next to the bars LoL. i'm using correct size also wondering if i have to find and download certain sig, meters for that to show? if so can someone share or post links to them please? Thanks hope someone can help me out here
    12-29-09 11:52 PM
    Not sure exactly what you're doing. The 1XEV is the network indicator and it's appearance is controlled by the theme--it's not dependent on the signal meter, rather is separate from it. If your theme says to hide it, it won't appear.
    12-30-09 11:47 AM
    Not sure exactly what you're doing. The 1XEV is the network indicator and it's appearance is controlled by the theme--it's not dependent on the signal meter, rather is separate from it. If your theme says to hide it, it won't appear.
    Oh i just looked in theme builder and i do have NETWORK unchecked let me check mark it and re add it to the theme and see if it shows up. hope it works?
    12-30-09 11:51 AM
    *EDIT* nevermind i see where to chnage color, Damn to early in the morning HAHAHAH

ok addded it testing the theme on my cell now but its showing that yucky blue, guess i have to to find some network icons if possible?
    Last edited by BerryCoolGuy; 12-30-09 at 12:03 PM.
    12-30-09 12:01 PM
    Another quick question here on the 8300's in theme builder the size is 351x12 can i use a different size? i have some that are 295x13, 288x33 and others i have that look better than im using now. wondering if they will work and still read correct? Thanks for info
    12-30-09 12:44 PM
    If the image size is divisible by 9 in width it'll work.
    9 images in a row, from left to right: Network "off" "unavailable", then 0 to 5 bars and one for "unknown"

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Dave
    12-31-09 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD