Hey Everyone,
    I'm looking to get rid of the dark bar at the top of my Bold and also shrink the time and profile icon down so I can see more of my background. I am using Plazmic Theme Builder but I can find a way to do that. I can move them around fine but not resize them or fully remove the darkened bar. I would like to keep everything else exactly as it came with the Bold, is that possible and not too difficult?

Thanks Guys,
    Mike
    12-13-08 10:31 PM
    I'm not near a PC but you should be able to make the banner transparent. Maybe with a transparent pic?

And the time size cannot be srunken with a font? I haven't used plaz in a while lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 10:43 PM
    The font part is greyed out, you can only change the type of font not the size for some reason.
    The banner part I figured out, transparent pic worked fine.

Is there a way I can load up the default Precision AT&T theme and then just edit the parts I don't like so I don't have to start entirely from scratch?

Thanks again!
    12-13-08 10:57 PM
    You would need the .thm file and those are hard to come across. People don't like giving them out for some reason

And yeah I feel your pain. Starting from scratch is a real pain in the arse

12-13-08 11:00 PM
    It is just the factory AT&T one so it isn't like anyone on CB spent long hours working on it haha. There is no way to export it from the phone?

-Mike
    12-13-08 11:07 PM
    I haven't heard of that but its a really good idea. I wish I could play with .alx files

12-13-08 11:09 PM
    Yeah I'm not too good with Blackberry's yet, the Bold is my first one.
    I found some really nice HD Wallpapers but the damn icons are so big they block half of it and then the F'ing gray bar at the top make sit look worse still...

Ugh I guess I'll have to mess with this for longer than I anticipated.

-Mike
    12-13-08 11:12 PM
    Plazmic 4.6 comes with 2 predone Bold themes, both of which are the AT&T theme. The bold carriers just have different wallpapers, but the themes are the same.

When you start on a theme, on the inspector screen where you do the banner, scroll down to visibility - you can knock out the profiles in the banner by doing that.

The default blackberry fonts in plazmic will not let you change the size, but other fonts should be able to.

12-14-08 01:57 AM
    Ahh Gotcha.
    The messaging looks different on the themes in Plazmic than on my actual Bold. It looks like message on my buddies 8820... I guess I can just mess with it and find out though.

Thanks Again,
    Mike
    12-14-08 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD