Hello everyone.

I don't want to seem like a beggar (LOL), but I would really appreciate it if someone could make me a Mario theme for my 8320 Curve.

I absolutely LOVE the Mario theme DoubleSpaded made and posted in the Storm themes forum.

I would be willing to make a donation if someone could come close to replicating this theme (especially the icons) in a zen style with a double bottom dock that is user customizable!

So... Can someone help me to rock out my Mario Dream Theme? Please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 10:04 AM
    Anybody???

No takers? C'mon don't leave me hangin'.

02-20-09 11:13 PM
    OK. I give up. Since there are no takers here, does anyone know where I can go and get this done? I don't mind paying... I just need a
    destination.

Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

02-22-09 04:58 AM
    sorry no one could help, but you might want to try contacting the creator if the theme you liked and see if he could help you.

good luck!
    02-22-09 10:42 AM
    sorry no one could help, but you might want to try contacting the creator if the theme you liked and see if he could help you.

good luck!
    Thank you redsoxrocker! I had already asked the original theme maker to make an 8320 version and didn't get an answer. I guess that meant no? I will look elsewhere, thanks anyway.

02-22-09 11:58 PM
    That is one of the all time greats in video games. I still love it...
    02-22-09 11:59 PM
    Thanks redsoxrocker. I had already asked the original theme maker to make an 8320 version and got no answer. I guess that meant no? LOL! I will just look elsewhere. Thanks anyway.

02-23-09 12:00 AM
    That is one of the all time greats in video games. I still love it...
    I don't know what is wrong with the posting for me the last 2 days...

Anyway, I agree with you 100%. Hinting at my age now... I remember playing the original Mario Bros. On an arcade machine at the skating ring a few times a week when I was much younger. Before they even had the original NES! I also had an atari, but nothing beat Mario!

02-23-09 12:05 AM
    i might be a baby compared to lots of people here (i'm 22) but i LOVED mario when i was little! i rocked my old school nintendo and yes, king koopa scared the bejezus out of me.

sorry to hear the developer didn't get back to you, i actually adore the theme and have storm envy because storm users can have it for their phone lol
    02-23-09 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD