I won a theme in the crackberry app store from visto. I have to redeem the theme by going threw the crackberry store on my device. For the love of all things holy I can't find Droid 2.0 theme. I searched it and nothing . I search every possible spelling and can't get it to pop up. I have sent 2 hours trying to get this theme on my device. aghhhhh... this ruins the moment of winning when they make is so difficult to redeem. Why can't i just go threw my computer and then send the link to my device.....

If anybody can find it in the store please send me a direct link to this post. thanks.
    08-03-09 07:32 PM
    i usually have to search for the actual name on the crackberry site via the desktop first then type it in the search on the phone cuz its never what i think it is
    08-03-09 07:45 PM
    i usually have to search for the actual name on the crackberry site via the desktop first then type it in the search on the phone cuz its never what i think it is
    that is the problem I am having, I can find it in the store on desktop but not on the handheld shouldn't they be the same to be effective?
    08-03-09 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD