I notice everyone placing screen shots of what there current theme is looking like and I am having a hard time doing that myself. What am i doing wrong. Also any time I click the simulators button I get an error message that says "No simulators found for deices of size 320X240." Have I forgotten to install something? You help is much appreciated
    07-19-08 11:54 PM
    what program are you using to capture your screen? I use Rove Mobile Viewer. It's really easy.
    07-19-08 11:58 PM
    I notice everyone placing screen shots of what there current theme is looking like and I am having a hard time doing that myself. What am i doing wrong. Also any time I click the simulators button I get an error message that says "No simulators found for deices of size 320X240." Have I forgotten to install something? You help is much appreciated
    Dude, You can check out: JL_Cmder JavaLoader Utility or Rove Mobile Viewer where you can download it..

I wish you the best luck and enjoy it.
    07-20-08 12:54 AM
    Snap Screen is great and really easy. It's not free. It is $6.99, but it's well worth it.

http://www.mobireach.com/upload/587/...SnapScreen.jad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 01:18 AM
    Thanks all, I will try all the suggestions. Did not realize you need a separate application to perform this!!
    07-21-08 09:35 AM
    Definitely go with JL_cmdr!!

Easy, simple... and adds other nice functionality as well!! I know people who swear by Rove Mobile also
    07-21-08 09:42 AM
    Definitely go with JL_cmdr!!

Easy, simple... and adds other nice functionality as well!! I know people who swear by Rove Mobile also
    Thanks and you had me at "use JL_cmdr, until swear by Rove Mobile"

Also has anyone tried snap screen? Received a 9.5/10 at berry review and it looks like something easy to use as well. Only $6.99

SnapScreen 1.1.1 - Save As JPG & PNG In OS 4.2.2 | BerryReview.com
    07-21-08 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD