Anyone have an idea how to go about saving a Theme? I am hoping to save my themes either to my media card, or to my PC just in case anything happens to the phone. Any ideas? I'd hate to lose them, since I paid premium prices for them.
    11-10-09 02:24 PM
    If it's an OTA download, just save the link. Then when you want to re-install it, copy and paste the link in an email and send it to your device. Open the email, click on the link and it will install...
    11-10-09 02:27 PM
    Thanks; I appreciate that. I'd already thought of that, although I wasn't sure if the makers of the theme would disable the link after sometime to stop people from being able to redownload.... Wish there was another way.
    11-10-09 02:41 PM
    Use BBSAK to backup your cod's.
    11-10-09 02:44 PM
    Thanks; I appreciate that. I'd already thought of that, although I wasn't sure if the makers of the theme would disable the link after sometime to stop people from being able to redownload.... Wish there was another way.
    Having a Zip. file for the theme is the best way. You are correct by the way, if they disable the OTA link, no dice...
    11-10-09 02:44 PM
    Good idea; I'll see if I can save the zip files. I don't know what a 'BBSAK' is.
    11-13-09 04:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD