09-04-08 08:48 AM
    Now I really regret ever posting my icons...
    09-04-08 09:35 AM

I Love it man! Great Job
    09-04-08 10:27 AM
    Very very nice!
    09-04-08 10:28 AM
    Can we leave all the political crap off the site please thank you. No I'm not hating just love the site.
    09-04-08 10:32 AM
    Can we leave all the political crap off the site please thank you. No I'm not hating just love the site.
    Just as easy to leave all the 'crap' posts off the site as well...
    09-04-08 10:35 AM
    Cool, downloading it now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 10:36 AM
    Just as easy to leave all the 'crap' posts off the site as well...

Thank You jsanders. If you don't like don't read it. Correct me if I am wrong but this is the forum to share themes right?
    09-04-08 10:49 AM
    Sucks! At least make one with the daughter in it. Or better yet use the youngest daughter spit combing the down syndrome kids head! Anyone think its strange she gave all her daughters stripper names?
    09-04-08 11:09 AM
    Jennifer,

In the spirit of the political season, can you make this for the Pearl. I'm a Palin fan and would love to display this on my BB.

Gary
    09-04-08 11:25 AM
    I will work on it today...thanks!
    09-04-08 11:46 AM
    Sucks! At least make one with the daughter in it. Or better yet use the youngest daughter spit combing the down syndrome kids head! Anyone think its strange she gave all her daughters stripper names?

Wow that pretty low brow but I guess it's par for the course!
    09-04-08 12:16 PM
    How old are you? Do your parents know you're playing on the computer while they're away at work?
    09-04-08 12:27 PM
    How old are you? Do your parents know you're playing on the computer while they're away at work?
    They have no idea so shhhhh
    09-04-08 01:56 PM
    Now I really regret ever posting my icons...
    LMAO......
    09-04-08 02:02 PM
    Sarah-CUDA!!! Gotta love it!

09-06-08 07:42 AM
    You need to watch this vid http://www.peteyandpetunia.com/VoteHere/VoteHere.htm
    09-06-08 08:03 AM
    ^^ Very funny. Reminds me of the Monty Python animation sketches
    09-06-08 08:24 AM
    I love it. A mom who says my family is normal we have a knocked up 17 year old we are normal.

Great msg I support her 100% I hope she can get the age for consent lowered to 16 and driving lowered to 14 and drinking to 13.

All parents should have goals like her.

I hope my child is having sex by kindergarten so I'm walking in the foot steps of what a Normal family is.

OK I'm done. Sorry I know this isn't a political area to be posting this. That chick just really pisses me off with her family values.

But I do commend her for standing by her daughter, broadcasting publicly on national TV her daughter is knocked up while dragging her younger out every night for the sake of mommies beliefs

09-06-08 08:57 AM
    I love it. A mom who says my family is normal we have a knocked up 17 year old we are normal.

Great msg I support her 100% I hope she can get the age for consent lowered to 16 and driving lowered to 14 and drinking to 13.

All parents should have goals like her.

I hope my child is having sex by kindergarten so I'm walking in the foot steps of what a Normal family is.

OK I'm done. Sorry I know this isn't a political area to be posting this. That chick just really pisses me off with her family values.

But I do commend her for standing by her daughter, broadcasting publicly on national TV her daughter is knocked up while dragging her younger out every night for the sake of mommies beliefs

Lmao! I love it. Lol

09-06-08 10:20 AM
    She just scared me saying she didn't really follow whats been going on in Iraq..... YIKES.
    09-06-08 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD