08-17-09 06:22 PM
36 12
tools
    where do you find the saltwater theme?
    09-02-08 08:35 AM
    09-02-08 08:36 AM
    Great!! I never knew about these "cookies" and now that I do I'm not going to get it out of my head until I see them. AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
    09-02-08 08:54 AM
    Great!! I never knew about these "cookies" and now that I do I'm not going to get it out of my head until I see them. AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
    it's ok. my husband makes fun of me for staring at my bb screen trying to find them lol
    09-02-08 09:01 AM
    I've noticed the treasure chest. I haven't seen it fall but the very top of it appears for a while just at the bottom right of the screen, just under the 3rd and 4th icons along the bottom. Can't seem to scroll to open it.

Will keep my eyes open for the sub and the shark though!
    09-02-08 02:17 PM
    I have this theme installed for about 3 weeks. Just saw a shark yesterday!! Is there any purpose of the shark, easter egg, etc?? Or is it just so we all talk about it?
    However, I do like the theme.
    09-02-08 03:14 PM
    i saw a shark and a jellyfish.

haven't seen the treasure chest or submarine...

i can't stop staring at my screen!!!!! lol
    09-05-08 05:03 PM
    Has anybody noticed that this theme saps memory from your phone? Everytime I switch to use this theme and monitor the memory over time, it decreases a lot. Is it just me?

Besides that though, this theme IS really cool. Moving backgrounds... wow.
    09-12-08 06:45 PM
    i have noticed the as noted the treasure box does fall from the top and ends up sitting on bottom of your screen. ive also noticed that a submarine will travel accross the screen. i believe that they are just visual add ins. i dont think they are interactive.
    12-22-08 01:49 PM
    OK! Yippy I have had this theme for quite a while now. So far I have seen the treasure chest(1time) fall from the top, a shark(3 times), and yellow submarine(1time), I have noticed that the shark appears in mid afternoon close to 4pm. I saw the treasure chest around 7pm & the yellow sub around 8am. I am adicted to watching it to see what else might show up!!!!
    07-29-09 10:28 AM
    I'm not sure if it was an easter egg or a glitch, but the first time I activated this theme there were 3 clown fish swimming around instead of one. I didn't think anything of it at the time but since that was the only time I've seen more than one I figure that's probably another of the eggs.
    08-17-09 06:22 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD