08-17-09 06:22 PM
36 12
tools
    For the description on the bplay site for the Saltwater theme it says:

"Dive into a tropical ocean as your BlackBerry becomes an underwater paradise. Explore the different animated fish of this coral reef as they quietly swim by. Keep your eyes open for special daily Easter Eggs."

I have been using this theme and haven't noticed anything. Anyone else?
    Last edited by NancyDrew; 08-28-08 at 01:59 AM.
    08-28-08 01:55 AM
    I've had it for about a week-but I haven't noticed anything either.
    08-28-08 03:14 AM
    Maybe I should stare at my screen more (if that's even possible).
    08-28-08 03:19 AM
    Maybe the fish lay Easter eggs. lol Just kidding. I also read that the other day. Maybe it has something to do with the background's animation or something.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 07:14 AM
    I noticed a treasure chest fall from the top today, but i wasnt quick enough to see if i could click on it!!! lol
    Last edited by xgemx; 08-30-08 at 06:31 AM.
    08-28-08 08:14 AM
    The fish swim around and there are constantly bubbles rising up like an aquarium. I've had it for a few days and love it!

08-28-08 08:36 AM
    Ugh man I used this theme all day and never saw anything. This is gonna drive me nuts!
    08-29-08 12:31 AM
    Maybe I should stare at my screen more (if that's even possible).
    I haven't noticed anything either. I am sure my husband would love me spending more time staring at the screen looking for Easter Eggs! I love the theme!
    08-29-08 01:15 AM
    I never noticed anything
    08-29-08 01:16 AM
    Sorry I couldn't even get it up, lol geek that has a sense of humor! What os you running!

08-29-08 01:35 AM
    I haven't seen any eggs yet eiher. Driving me nuts too! Love the theme though. Can't wait til someone figures it out.
    I haven't noticed anything either. I am sure my husband would love me spending more time staring at the screen looking for Easter Eggs! I love the theme!
    08-30-08 11:46 AM
    The small amount of time i had it installed, didn't really see anything either but data transfer. Which brings me to this question, because i'd never paid attention to the easter egg part. If these eggs are daily, would that be a data push or does this mean that random surprises are already embedded into the theme to show up sporadically?
    08-30-08 03:00 PM
    The small amount of time i had it installed, didn't really see anything either but data transfer. Which brings me to this question, because i'd never paid attention to the easter egg part. If these eggs are daily, would that be a data push or does this mean that random surprises are already embedded into the theme to show up sporadically?
    I was wondering the same theme. Maybe the "extras" are infact embedded in the rotation of animations. Is it possible to control themes through data?
    08-30-08 03:44 PM
    I was wondering the same theme. Maybe the "extras" are infact embedded in the rotation of animations. Is it possible to control themes through data?
    im not really sure but i do know that, by default, most themes are set to allow connection, user data, and interactions...whatever all that means.
    08-30-08 07:04 PM
    Hmmm...anyone try blocking the data axxs to the theme to see if it reacts differently...I'm not convinced it's possible to push theme data either..but hey it could be an interesting test..or it could a really "lead to no where" thing to do lmao!!
    08-30-08 07:11 PM
    sounds like a terrible theme
    08-30-08 07:27 PM
    sounds like a terrible theme
    i wouldn't deem it terrible, but hours after i installed and thoroughly monitored data activity, i immediately uninstalled and activated the flowberry theme. as soon as i did this, all unnecessary data activity ceased even after a battery pull. this made me wonder if the theme itself was transferring data somehow. then i saw this forum, so i'm back at it. Garz, i'd love to try it but i've given my license for it away, so i don't have it any more.
    08-30-08 08:49 PM
    I don't have Saltwater, so just out of curiosity, how large (KB) is this theme?
    08-30-08 09:05 PM
    I don't have Saltwater, so just out of curiosity, how large (KB) is this theme?
    if memory serves me correctly, slightly over 1mb
    08-30-08 10:23 PM
    I love this theme.... I have bblight on my bb so when I put it on the dock at night I will keep glancing over to see if I see an easter egg... I have yet to see one.
    08-31-08 09:03 AM
    I love this theme.... I have bblight on my bb so when I put it on the dock at night I will keep glancing over to see if I see an easter egg... I have yet to see one.
    How's your battery life with this theme? Have you noticed increased data activity?
    08-31-08 09:17 AM
    How's your battery life with this theme? Have you noticed increased data activity?
    Not really. Everything seems to be the same.
    08-31-08 10:55 AM
    The Easter eggs, a yellow submarine and a staring shark.

09-01-08 07:08 PM
    I dont see any of that and I have had this theme for a few days now....boo!!

09-01-08 07:19 PM
    I love the saltwater theme. I haven't seen any easter eggs however. I also have not experienced a decrease in battery life.
    09-01-08 07:25 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD