You know, I love trying out new thems bur why isn't the layout of the home screen (icons and folders) retained when switching themes?
    Is there a way to to keep from having to move/re-arrange my icons and folders every time I switch to a new theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 11:10 PM
    Different themes use different numbers of icons, don't think there is a way.
    10-11-09 11:11 PM
    Not in any way possible. No explanation other than that is the
    way it works.

This is why I avoid themes like the plague. I have one "blank" one
    and that is it.
    10-11-09 11:21 PM
    Do you mean when you switch back to a theme you personolized? Cuz mine stay the same when I go back to it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 11:21 PM
    he means when using a new theme everything changes around
    like the first icon isn't what you had on your theme b4
    10-11-09 11:30 PM
    Naww AG is right, it's just the way it is.
    However, if you switch to a different theme and then back to one you already rearranged, your BB will remember the layout you'd chosen for that original theme. So, for each theme, you only have to rearrange once.
    10-11-09 11:31 PM
    Good point phishgirl. Sorry I did not mention that part.
    10-11-09 11:40 PM
    it is a pain to arrange everything and then delete the theme cuz you dont like it
    typically what hpapens to me
    10-11-09 11:51 PM
    awww...bumer! I was hoping that there would be something that could be done to keep my icons the way they were when I apply a new theme. Anyway, thanks for answering my question folks!
    10-13-09 08:34 PM
    i just write down the order of everything from my main theme, go into the other ones and take 3 mins to just rearrange them. then everytime you go back and forth, they are identical.
    10-13-09 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD