Coming this January-2009 is a new movie: "Paul Blart: Mall Cop." I know few might find it funny, and the overall movie might not be worth admission; but I could NOT keep my belly laugh contained after viewing this trailer..... Several Times!

worldwideweb.youtube.com/watch?v=uTIa93QK4xk]YouTube - MIKE VALLELY - "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" Trailer #1 (2009)

August 10th thru October 12th the theme on my Blackberry 8820/OS 4.2+ is:

The "H" 2 "T"'s + 1 "P", a colon and one additional forward slash; but NOT the "worldwideweb" before blueroomsolution dot com.

/blueroomsolution.com/showthread.php?t=2574]9/11 We Will Never Forget!!! 8300/8800 OS 4.2+ - BlueRoomSolution

In remembrance and respect for those who passed, and all who were affected by this violence, and tragedy.

To all those Guru's out there... I would like a, "lighter theme," and/or wallpaper for the remaining 300-odd day's of the year. "Paul Blart: Mall Cop." seems to meet that spirit.

-Sincerest Thanks!

-gandrew

PS: Sorry Folks! You'll have to adjust both links. This post is less than the required 10 posts for me to provide you the ACTUAL link. I would if I could!
    10-08-08 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD