How do you reposition the home screen application icons? I can only reposition the banner...Here is what the instructions say:
    1. Click the Custom Home Screen button at the left of the Inspector pane. (I don't see this button)
    2. Click Reposition Applications. In the preview pane, movable bounding boxes appear around each application icon and associated text.
    3. Select a bounding boxes and drag it to the location you want. You can select and move multiple bounding boxes at once.
    Repeat steps 2 and 3 to reposition additional elements.
    To turn off editing mode, click Reposition Applications
    07-19-08 10:29 AM
    Above the blank box you see, there are 2 buttons. The left inserts a today line and the right inserts a zen icon. Once they appear, you can click the long button below that box and you can then move them around. Also you have to be in a "custom" theme, not Zen. Hope it helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-08 12:19 PM
    Thanks! Another question: How come only the icon screen is coming up when I activate the theme. I have 4.5 OS and when i select it, I see the today and bottom zen, but when activated it is just the icon version.

Also, how can you just make a bottom zen or put it in the middle like the surreal theme?

Thanks so much!!!
    07-19-08 02:44 PM
    Thanks! Another question: How come only the icon screen is coming up when I activate the theme. I have 4.5 OS and when i select it, I see the today and bottom zen, but when activated it is just the icon version.
    Do you have all of your default BB Dimension themes instatlled?

Also, how can you just make a bottom zen or put it in the middle like the surreal theme?

Thanks so much!!!
    Yes, just don't add any Today type icons and place the Zen icons wherever you want. You have to use the "Custom" theme type, and the icons you place on the screen are locked and will not change like a Zen theme.
    07-19-08 07:56 PM
    Ok here's what I found as far as doing a custom theme and it come out like an "icon"...

What was happening for me is I was adding applications for the home screen, and then changing the application for that insert or whatever you'd want to call it... This caused the home screen to not compile, thus, it would appear as an icon theme...

Problem 2:
    I was adding the "application menu button" and since there is no "application" for this, it would again cause the home screen to not compile...

My work-around was to use the insert application button, then delete the ones I did not want on my home screen... I made sure I did not change the application for each tab but I could move them where ever I wanted and could modify the icons as I wished...

After I figured this out, it was all self-explanitory... I don't know if it's a bug or if they meant for it to work this way, but it sure made things confusing... I hope there is a way to insert the application menu button, but I can't find it...
    07-19-08 11:26 PM
    Add a new icon to the custom home screen (any one) and at the bottom where you select the options for the icon, click the BB symbol next to the icons picture. This will bring up a list of all the available applications. Highlight the Applications icon and click Apply at the bottom. This should add you Applications icon to the home screen.

07-20-08 02:56 AM
    oK, I took away the today icons and now I have a bottom zen, but when I add one more additional icon, it puts it under another one and I can't move it over. I want 5 icons at the bottom, not 4. Hmmm
    07-20-08 07:04 AM
    Where can I download the *.thm files for at&t and bb dimension?
    07-20-08 07:43 AM
    Where can I download the *.thm files for at&t and bb dimension?
    You could try Google, but I doubt you'd find them.

07-20-08 12:00 PM
    unlock your vendor themes.
    edit the Blackberry.alx file and replace the vendor code that is listed with your device's vendor code.
    07-20-08 01:40 PM
    Have you been able to successfully do that? The vendor themes are in .cod files, unless the .alx is stored somewhere I haven't looked. Plazmic won't import .cod files.

07-20-08 02:45 PM
    I'm still having problems moving my application buttons around, I cant find that custom home key and I have no boxes to move the icons around. I am in custom mode, have all my bb dimension themes and still I cant get it to work....I cant even move the icons for a bottom dock theme..I am stumped!!!
    07-20-08 05:30 PM
    I don't like the custom zen because the icons can't be changed once installed to the BB...so you can't use any of your 3rd party applications on the home screen...very dissapointing IMO!!
    07-20-08 05:45 PM
    I'm still having problems moving my application buttons around, I cant find that custom home key and I have no boxes to move the icons around. I am in custom mode, have all my bb dimension themes and still I cant get it to work....I cant even move the icons for a bottom dock theme..I am stumped!!!
    In the Inspector pane, the second button down (it says Theme the Home Screen if you hover on it), in the middle there is the section with the two buttons to add either a Today icon or a Zen icon. Below that is a white box where your applications show up once you add them. Below the white box there is a button that says "Reposition Applications." Click that and you can move your applications anywhere you want.
    07-20-08 07:14 PM
    so you can't use any of your 3rd party applications on the home screen...very dissapointing IMO!!
    I agree. I like having Weatherbug, CBLauncher, and Viigo on my home screen. I still see no way to modify a standard Zen theme to make a customizable L either.
    07-20-08 07:16 PM
    Thanks Kronk,
    for some reason in my home screen box the reposition application button is not under the white box, it looks like the bottom portion of the box is not completly showing--
    the blue property banner is over it, now when I click under the blue property banner the reposition banner shows but the property bar has to be closed so I can view it--I wish I could show you a screen shot to make better sense, on the 4.2 version it was there, but since I upgraded to this version that option does not show up, very weird. Thanks for your help again!!!
    07-20-08 09:17 PM
    While you have the program running, hit Alt+PrtSc (next to your F12 key), then open Microsoft Paint, and hit Ctrl+V. Save the file and attach it to your post.

Feel free to PM me or PIN me if you need any help.
    07-21-08 02:58 AM
    Does anyone know how to alternate between the Today theme and the Zen theme?
    For example in the the Today+ theme where you are able to see the Zen theme and when you scroll to the left you can see the Today theme?

I manage to add all the icons and place them where I want; but not sure on how to add the scroll feature to alternate between the two themes on the homescreen.
    07-21-08 03:46 PM
    This version of Plazmic does not allow for that. That's one of those things that the developers still hold the keys to.
    07-21-08 06:38 PM
    How is it that some themes you can customize your icons on the home screen but others you can't? These themes are all have been made by members of this site

08-26-08 09:18 PM
    ...so you can't use any of your 3rd party applications on the home screen...very dissapointing IMO!!
    I agree, I'm using a custome today/zen combination theme that I made, and it works great but being able to assign some 3rd party apps to my home screen icons would be greatER. Anybody know any info on how to do this? if so, please let me know.
    08-29-08 06:06 PM
    In the Inspector pane, the second button down (it says Theme the Home Screen if you hover on it), in the middle there is the section with the two buttons to add either a Today icon or a Zen icon. Below that is a white box where your applications show up once you add them. Below the white box there is a button that says "Reposition Applications." Click that and you can move your applications anywhere you want.

I see the Today icon button on the left and the Zen Icon button on the right and the white box underneath where my apps show up once I add them but there is NO "Reposition Applications" button underneath the white box. Immediately underneath the white box is the Properties section....that's it. I really don't know what the problem is but i'm almost finished designing my theme the only thing left is to reposition the apps and I can't do it!!! Please help!
    11-16-08 04:00 PM
    OMG, i cant find it:| can someone please do a print screen or something?
    12-25-08 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD