in plazmic theme builder, how do i remove items from the banner?
    I am trying to build a smaller, less cluttered banner without a date and wifi icon etc.
    I can't figure out how to delete them. If i simply move them off the banner, it won't let me export the file
    08-18-08 11:03 PM
    You can't remove anything (besides the profiles icon) but you can hide things. Not sure how to do it with the WiFi icon, but with meters, you can create transparent ones so they won't show up on the theme. As far as text, decrease the text size down to one, make the text the same color as the background (this is where the wifi icon comes in handy, color the text black and move the item right over the wifi icon), move it somewhere where it wont be noticable.
    08-19-08 01:20 PM
    yeah, I figured it out. Problem is that I am using a semi-transparent banner and I was getting frustrated by it. I made all new blank/clear icons and just hid them that way. Thank you for your input. Hopefully I will post up some screenshots of my new theme tonight after tweaking a few more icons.
    08-20-08 09:44 AM
    couple quick screenshots of my unfinished theme
    not sure what im going to do about the icons yet, im thinking of using the bold icons, but undecided as of yet.
    The bottom zen icons are blank until highlighted they pop up from the bottom

08-20-08 02:58 PM
    this theme it's going to be awesome....

i love the colors and the way the icons will "pop up"

do u think you can include sms media browser in the bottom dock?

that would be just wow
    08-20-08 03:10 PM
    thanks
    as i have it set up now for personal use, it's "messages", "browser", "camera", and "media"

I can probably do some customizations, but I wanna get it completed with different icons before taking any requests.

shoot me a pm if you want to ask for specific customizations
    08-20-08 03:24 PM
    this theme it's going to be awesome....

i love the colors and the way the icons will "pop up"

do u think you can include sms media browser in the bottom dock?

that would be just wow
    Yes i agree with your comments about his/her theme is so awesome! Because I like theme's color..
    08-20-08 04:21 PM
    Some pink signal and battery for ya if you want em
    08-20-08 11:35 PM
    That looks amazing! How can I get my hands on that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 09:06 AM
    Ill hook it up once its done, and share it with everybody on here. Thx for the battery meter btw

08-21-08 09:40 AM
    Ill hook it up once its done, and share it with everybody on here. Thx for the battery meter btw

i just noticed....you have the 87xx...

is this theme going to be exported for the 83xx???

please yes
    08-21-08 10:24 AM
    question...how are you going to get the icons to just POP up on the screen?

I played around with this idea (love it!)..but the only way I coudl get this to work was to make the default icon blank, and leave a focus icon. BUT..if you do that, the icon screen is also blank (with the exception of the 3rd party applicaitons..
    Last edited by StevenInSTL; 08-21-08 at 11:58 AM.
    08-21-08 11:56 AM
    If you make the default icon blank, You can hide the resulting icons on your icon page. I dont need the icons on both pages, so i hide the bottom dock icons from my icon page.

Also, i have a verizon 8330 on the 4.3os. My info page must not be updated. Im testing the theme now and it works flawlessly thus far. Im really picky about my themes, changing them all the time. Ive even bought a couple that just didnt do it for me. So i think im finally going to be happy with this one and keep it for awhile.
    Only thing i cant figure out is whether or not to run diff icons. I like the bold iconset but am comfortable and enjoy the stock dimension icons

Ill post up a zip and ota tonight, let you guys try it out and gimme some feedback. This will be my second theme attempt and first released project

08-21-08 12:21 PM
    If you make the default icon blank, You can hide the resulting icons on your icon page. I dont need the icons on both pages, so i hide the bottom dock icons from my icon page.

Also, i have a verizon 8330 on the 4.3os. My info page must not be updated. Im testing the theme now and it works flawlessly thus far. Im really picky about my themes, changing them all the time. Ive even bought a couple that just didnt do it for me. So i think im finally going to be happy with this one and keep it for awhile.
    Only thing i cant figure out is whether or not to run diff icons. I like the bold iconset but am comfortable and enjoy the stock dimension icons

Ill post up a zip and ota tonight, let you guys try it out and gimme some feedback. This will be my second theme attempt and first released project

i wanna see the finish result.....

08-22-08 11:49 AM
    sorry for not getting it out last night... wife, kids, job, you know... busy, busy

i'll knock it out for sure tonight, and post it up... btw anybody wanna host it so I can present an OTA? I don't have any webspace. I know i can use BRS but...i dunno
    08-22-08 04:13 PM
    drop me a note...I can host on pimpmyberry.com
    08-22-08 05:33 PM
    here's the zip, ota on the way hopefully. remember, it's not done yet, I really am justposting up to get some feedback on where I should improve it. THANKS!
    08-22-08 06:04 PM
    this is only for the curve right? Just wondering because I have a verizon pearl. sometimes... I wish I had a curve there are more themes out there for the curve than the pearl
    08-24-08 12:50 PM
    yeah sorry only for the curve
    08-24-08 12:54 PM
    okay thats what I thought... maybe I should get a curve
    08-24-08 02:26 PM
    Will it work for 4.5 OS? I asume so since it is bottom dock and thus was made with plazmic 4.5?
    08-25-08 03:41 PM
    The zip that i posted is for 4.2 and up. There should be OTAs for both posted shortly.

08-25-08 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD