I downloaded a theme and love it. I decided to see how it would look with one of my wallpapers. It looks terrible but I don't know how to go back to the default. Or maybe it would be more correct to say just go back to no background?

Thanks for helping a theme rookie.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 09:58 PM
    I downloaded a theme and love it. I decided to see how it would look with one of my wallpapers. It looks terrible but I don't know how to go back to the default. Or maybe it would be more correct to say just go back to no background?

Thanks for helping a theme rookie.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Go to media>pictures>all pictures>left click (blackberry button)>scroll to "reset homescreen image" and click.This restores the default picture.
    03-26-09 10:32 PM
    I knew there had to be a way!
    03-26-09 11:01 PM
    NOPE. This doesn't apply to BlackBerry Storm 2. Do not have the option to >scroll to "reset homescreen image". Verrrryyyyyy frustrating! I can't figure it out.
    12-15-09 08:05 AM
    NOPE. This doesn't apply to BlackBerry Storm 2. Do not have the option to >scroll to "reset homescreen image". Verrrryyyyyy frustrating! I can't figure it out.
    OS 5 is a little different. From your applications screen hit the BB button and go to Options. Scroll down to Theme Defaults, click on it and select Wallpaper then click Apply.
    love.my.BB likes this.
    12-16-09 02:37 PM
    OS 5 is a little different. From your applications screen hit the BB button and go to Options. Scroll down to Theme Defaults, click on it and select Wallpaper then click Apply.
    when I went to options>themes it only asks to reset theme defaults and when I clicked it it said it would restore EVERYTHING including folders and stuff. is there a way to restore just the wallpaper?

EDIT: AHA!!! I thought you meant options as in using the wrench icon. sorry, I wasn't paying attention. it's right there and I even quoted it. dum dee dum
    Last edited by qwiksilver; 01-11-10 at 02:09 PM.
    01-11-10 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD