removed...no longer sharing here
    Last edited by Shellbell67; 01-12-12 at 01:08 AM.
    11-03-08 01:22 AM
    Any way to get a TODAY Christmas theme for 4.2 BB Curve? Would be great! I'm from MA. as well. South Shore area. So hello neighbor! Thanks all.
    11-03-08 08:49 AM
    Any way to get a TODAY Christmas theme for 4.2 BB Curve? Would be great! I'm from MA. as well. South Shore area. So hello neighbor! Thanks all.
    If you go to my website you can read more about me converting my 81xx themes over to the Curve... I'm in Northern MA near the NH Border (Rindge Area) Hey neighbor
    11-03-08 03:26 PM
    I live right on the edge of Cape Cod so we live on separate edges thats for sure! How long have you been creating themes? I have wanted to give it a try but think it would be to difficult to do. Is it really involved to make one? Thanks again for answering my question.
    11-04-08 11:09 AM
    Love the Cape! I've been creating themes for about 6 months but before then I was making signature tags and working with Paintshop Pro for about 6yrs....When I first started it was a bit difficult but I think my knowledge of PSP helped me alot...once you make one you just get better and better knowing what to put where and not what to put, what goes together and what doesn't

Have a great day!
    11-04-08 11:51 AM
    I LOVE the themes on your site!

I would so use them, I just have NO clue how to use them!
    I'm a new BB user. haha

But as SOON as I figure out how, I'll be using yours!
    11-05-08 08:12 PM
    I LOVE the themes on your site!

I would so use them, I just have NO clue how to use them!
    I'm a new BB user. haha

But as SOON as I figure out how, I'll be using yours!
    LOL thank you!

If you have a data plan you get my themes via your bb's internet browser...just go to my site and click the download link OR you can email the link to your bb and download from there. If you don't have a data plan I do offer zips but that requires a fee of $3.00 as I no longer post my zips anywhere on the net
    11-06-08 02:20 AM
    Checked out your themes, they are great! Loved the reindeer one for Christmas.
    11-06-08 01:33 PM
    oh this is just way too cute! Thank you for the today version. I think I'm going to be alternating btw/ this one and the winter animated one.
    11-07-08 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD