I was using the BB dimensions today plus theme before I upgraded to 4.5. I wiped my device today to stop memory leaks and now I've lost it. Is there ANYTHING similar compatible with 4.5? I did a forum search and it seems this is a really popular theme. Whats the closest to it out there? Something with customizable (even 3rd party) icons. I'm willing to donate!
    10-06-08 10:33 PM
    just trust me on this... just unlock the vodafone white theme! u will never EVER use another today theme... it has everything youd want from ur today screen...
    10-06-08 11:13 PM
    Dimension Today Plus OTA url:
    http://mobile.blackberry.com/resourc...x240_422_b.jad

It just works fine at OS 4.5 devices.

Vodafone themes are great except one tiny weakpoint: their default icons are bigger than most 3rd party apps' icons, so while using Vodafone themes, 3rd party app icons have to be stretched to be larger, it makes them blury.
    10-07-08 03:53 AM
    I tried the link from my BB but got a 404 error saying the page was unavailable. Should I have tried from my desktop instead?
    Dimension Today Plus OTA url:
    http://mobile.blackberry.com/resourc...x240_422_b.jad

It just works fine at OS 4.5 devices.

Vodafone themes are great except one tiny weakpoint: their default icons are bigger than most 3rd party apps' icons, so while using Vodafone themes, 3rd party app icons have to be stretched to be larger, it makes them blury.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-08 10:08 AM
    How do I get the vodafone theme and unlock it? Yeah am a BB ****** in many ways
    just trust me on this... just unlock the vodafone white theme! u will never EVER use another today theme... it has everything youd want from ur today screen...
    10-07-08 10:11 AM
    I tried the link from my BB but got a 404 error saying the page was unavailable. Should I have tried from my desktop instead?

I got the same error.
    10-07-08 01:30 PM
    10-07-08 01:35 PM
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Hmmm, I uploaded it to here. Download and install it via Desktop Manager.
    10-07-08 02:31 PM
    [QUOTE=updater;804028]RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Hmmm, I uploaded it to here. Download and install it via Desktop Manager.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the info Updater. Yet another silly question. So I downloaded it to my pc (came up as 2 files at the end- one .alx and one cod). The alx could go up to my app loader but when I tried the other file i got the same ol' no apps were found.... message.
    BTW when running today plus with 4.5 on your phone do the icons still go back to default after every reset?
    10-07-08 09:07 PM
    Yes, they still go back after every reset. Wallpapers will stay to whatever you make them however

10-07-08 09:42 PM
    Can't wait to try this one - thanks!
    Downloading now!
    01-24-09 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD