Hi all. I love the new CB2 theme that is listed on the CB Blog, but can someone tell me what the little gauge at the top-right of the battery gauge represents? I thought it showed the number of messages, but it can't be. The number keeps switching from 2-5 even when messages aren't coming in.

Thanks!

http://m.crackberry.com/free-cb2-blackberry-theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-10 05:04 PM
    That represents the signal strength from your cell network.
    01-17-10 05:11 PM
    Ah, of course ... Thanks, Leslieeh.

01-17-10 05:25 PM
    It puzzled me to a first

01-17-10 08:27 PM
    my old 'n boring Curve 8330 doesn't feel quite so old 'n boring anymore. lol. i just love the theme.

the way we set the floating shortcuts is a bit weird - at least, in the version for the 8330 - but other than that, it ROCKS.
    01-17-10 08:31 PM
    How do you move the icons from the top/bottom to the sides? It looks like you can move the icons around on the home screen.

http://crackberry.com/free-cb2-blackberry-theme
    01-19-10 08:16 AM
    On my Curve 8330, at least . . . press the BlackBerry button so that you're looking at all your icons. Counting from the top-left corner, the first four icons will be the sidebar icons when you press the red phone button to look at your home screen.
    01-19-10 11:27 AM
    Since downloading this theme the memory leak has been crazy. I also started getting the dreaded java.lang.NullPointerException error. The theme looks great, but my BB does not seem to like it.
    01-24-10 04:40 PM
    Sorry to hear that, credo. I can't see what type of BB you have in mobile view. Is it a Curve? Verizon?

01-24-10 05:02 PM
    How do you move the icons from the top/bottom to the sides? It looks like you can move the icons around on the home screen.
    I believe the top icons are fixed in the theme. The sides are user designated.

01-24-10 05:51 PM
    Sorry to hear that, credo. I can't see what type of BB you have in mobile view. Is it a Curve? Verizon?

I have the Storm I on Verizon. It is a great looking Theme, especially with stock Storm (lightning) wallpaper.
    01-25-10 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD