Hi all, have a question for you all.

I had a custom theme made for me and got a link to a .jad file. I installed the theme...no problems and kept downloaded the .jad file in case I ever wanted to re-install it.

So, I've got a new BB now and have tried to reinstall it but the install fails. I put the .jad file on a site and sent myself the link. The install screen comes up and it looks like it's going to start but then fails.

I'm assuming I'm missing some other file? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    03-16-09 03:51 PM
    Okay, after doing some searching, it doesn't look like I'll be able to do this since it's a jad file and not a jar file. Total bummer.

So, now the question is... this was a theme from ecruz (who no longer does themes *at all*). It's the F Series theme for the Bold and I paid to have him mod it so there would be one icon on the main screen for my weather app.

Can someone take the jad file and create a downloadable theme? I'm thinking not cause the jad is just a pointer to the actual files?
    03-16-09 03:58 PM
    Can you tell me how to install a theme for the first time? I have a JAD file but i dont know how to istall it onto my BB
    03-16-09 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD