I have a theme file, and when I opened it, all the icons for the applications were there, background, all settings, etc. But, I can't find the tab overlay or underlay files. I can see the picture, see the name, but they are no where to be found on my hard drive. I want to tweak it just a little, but I can't find the file anywhere. Any ideas of how to extract it?
    06-14-09 04:19 PM
    I have a theme file, and when I opened it, all the icons for the applications were there, background, all settings, etc. But, I can't find the tab overlay or underlay files. I can see the picture, see the name, but they are no where to be found on my hard drive. I want to tweak it just a little, but I can't find the file anywhere. Any ideas of how to extract it?
    Ok well first things first, post your theme builder questions in the Theme Builders Forum, thats what its there for and you will be more likely to have your questions answered there...

Next look through the samples folder that comes with Plazmic most of the artwork can be found there...it uses the same artwork in a lot of different model phone themes so look through it all to find what your looking for...or you can just do a hard drive search with the filename of the artwork you wish find it might be faster this way...

There is no real way to extract it you can right click and do edit but it might not open with the program you want...

Hope this helps..
    06-14-09 05:01 PM
    thank you, i did not see a forum with that name, but will post in there from now on with questions.

I initially did the hard drive search, which is why I think its odd that I can't find it.
    06-14-09 05:06 PM
    Its Windows sometimes its not that odd, your computer might not have those folders indexed for a search...look through the samples...
    06-14-09 05:08 PM
    I did look through all the samples, and the wallpaper that is included in the theme is no where to be found either, but I can see in the Plasmic. I emailed the author of the shared theme file to see what he says. Besides that, if I could just find those two tab over and underlays I would have it set to go. I've tested my partial theme and all things seem to work great! lol, just need those images.
    06-14-09 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD