If my Blackberry is running 4.5 OS, do I need to install the v4.5 Plazmic or can I install the most current v4.7 Plazmic?
    06-13-09 10:42 PM
    You can use the latest version of Plazmic, although I've personally found it (4.7) a bit buggy. If you want to, try Plazmic 4.6. It's been plain awesome for me...
    06-13-09 10:45 PM
    Great thanks for your help
    06-13-09 10:45 PM
    I have seen a few people that have created themes and have said that it would be cool if you tried to improve on it. Of course these were free themes. I'm kinda stuck as I downloaded a theme to my desktop and tried to open the plazmic file of the theme which is the .cod file. I'm not sure what to do and how to actually get someones theme loaded up into the plazmic so I can do some work on it. I'm trying to personalize a theme for my wife and I was just getting to create on when I got the idea to start out by working with someones. If anyone has an answer to this I'd be much appreciative. Thanx
    06-14-09 05:58 PM
    The only way to edit someone else's theme, is to get them to send you the .thm file. I haven't found or heard of a way to do that from the .cod.
    06-14-09 09:50 PM
    Absolutely can't be done without the .thm file. You would have to request this from the person who built the theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 10:27 PM
    I have seen a few people that have created themes and have said that it would be cool if you tried to improve on it. Of course these were free themes. I'm kinda stuck as I downloaded a theme to my desktop and tried to open the plazmic file of the theme which is the .cod file. I'm not sure what to do and how to actually get someones theme loaded up into the plazmic so I can do some work on it. I'm trying to personalize a theme for my wife and I was just getting to create on when I got the idea to start out by working with someones. If anyone has an answer to this I'd be much appreciative. Thanx

You can extract the images of the theme you want to customize and make your theme.
    Use win hex editor.
    Jeanhdo
    06-15-09 03:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD