Ok, I have OS 4.5 installed on my 8330 Verizon Curve, I have a theme designed only for 4.5 with the bottom Zen. How can I create my own bottom zen? I downloaded the them from NancyDrew but she hasnt given me information how to create these 4.5 specific themes.

I would love to build on to what I have with a Bottom Zen theme but dont know where to start.
    07-15-08 02:21 PM
    until there is a update in plazmic, i dont know any way to start with a bottom zen design. maybe nancydrew know a secret other theme builders dont?
    07-15-08 02:36 PM
    I know, but Im seeing them everywhere starting to pop up with the popularity of the new OS. I found a few more on blueroomsolution. So IDK, Ive been messaging the authors of the themes in hopes that they will tell me or send me a .thm to play with. I know you cant adjust the icons after its made so I want to set it up for my use, with my colors.
    07-15-08 02:40 PM
    if they know something other theme builders dont about bottom zen, then i think they should share. keep hitting them up, someone is bound to talk.
    07-15-08 03:06 PM
    This is because a number of theme builders have been able to get their hands on the upcoming Plazmic 4.3... which allows for you to build Bottom Zen and "L" themes
    07-15-08 03:08 PM
    This is because a number of theme builders have been able to get their hands on the upcoming Plazmic 4.3... which allows for you to build Bottom Zen and "L" themes
    figured that...good looking out bmcclure937.
    07-15-08 03:26 PM
    figured that...good looking out bmcclure937.
    Yeah!! I cannot wait for the new one to be released... there are some things I wanna be able to do, but cannot, with the current version!

OrangeTX, do you know if there is any way I can take the TMobile Bottom Zen theme and import it to Plazmic and modify it? I want to make minor modifications to the theme and have variations for different background images. I just wanna personalize it a little bit, but love the overall feel of my favorite theme, TMo Zen!
    07-15-08 03:29 PM
    Any ideas on where to find this new plazmic? I desperatley want to play around with it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-08 03:52 PM
    you know, i been thinking of trying to do that, but never put forth the effort. im sure th .thm file is needed, and unless that file is in hand, its not gonna work. hhhmmmm......maybe that unlocking the vendor themes can b of use? i haven't checked it, but that might lend a clue???
    07-15-08 04:24 PM
    ha, after about an hour of searching... plazmic 4.3 has been beta for close to 9 months? and no1 has got a copy that has surfaced... not cool.
    07-15-08 04:47 PM
    The current version of Plazmic has no import feature, so we're stuck with what they gave us. I downloaded the L.thm file and Plazmic wouldn't even open it.

07-15-08 09:13 PM
    I just dont understand how people can be making these bottom zen themes, yet the version of plazmic they are using isn't released...did they get it from an insider or something? how would they get it?
    07-15-08 11:20 PM
    This is getting irritating, how can something thats suposedly been out for almost 9 months, not have leaked to a torrent or a website somewhere...

Any news leading to the download or purchase of the new Plazmic 4.3, please contact me
    07-16-08 08:03 PM
    yea and where some theme builders got it is driving me nuts, doesnt anyone know?!
    07-16-08 08:13 PM
    whats irritating me is that the ones that do have it with the execption of like two, are just putting theme after theme out like taunting me, and they arent even that well done themes. Its like teasing me with crap, but they have the program to make the crap and i dont.
    07-16-08 08:21 PM
    i found out how.

it is a beta program they have, and you have to be a designer for them to even consider you.
    along with that, its a fee you have to pay to register with them to join the beta program.
    after that, its a lot of other things they request.
    you cant leak it, its over net activation, and unlike many other files thats been cracked, this one is truly under lock and key. when you register it is all online and have to be done thru them.
    h#ll i wonder if ill get in trouble for saying that much! but oh well!!! ppl ask, and ppl need to know. its not fair for us to see things, and get no answers!
    so thats the deal. all these new things are part of the beta program.
    07-16-08 08:41 PM
    Did your source comment on the approx time before it is released to the public? I really want to check it out

07-16-08 08:54 PM
    whats irritating me is that the ones that do have it with the execption of like two, are just putting theme after theme out like taunting me, and they arent even that well done themes. Its like teasing me with crap, but they have the program to make the crap and i dont.
    Teasing us with crap and not giving up any TP is more like it... I'd love to see the new version of Plazmic too. None of the themes I've seen so far do exactly what I'd like mine to do.
    07-18-08 03:12 PM
    YES!!!! ITS HERE, check the blogs on CB!!!!
    07-18-08 08:14 PM
    Sweet! Thanks for the heads up.
    07-20-08 11:22 AM
    It is here, and it's a lot better than the last version. Mostly because of the Custom theme feature. It still has some limitations I don't like though.

07-20-08 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD