on my theme i love the hidden/today feature for the calender, but it is also used for my SMS txts too. is there anyway to turn it off for my txts but leave it on for my calender? the theme im using is pretty old, ive had it for a couple months now. im pretty sure it is called the L shape. it has 4 normal icons going down the left hand side, then six, going across the bottom to the right with a weather icon in the top right.
    03-31-10 04:03 PM
    I'd like to bump this up in case anyone knows the answer. I'm with pac2404 on this one...
    09-15-10 03:56 PM
    on my theme i love the hidden/today feature for the calender, but it is also used for my SMS txts too. is there anyway to turn it off for my txts but leave it on for my calender? the theme im using is pretty old, ive had it for a couple months now. im pretty sure it is called the L shape. it has 4 normal icons going down the left hand side, then six, going across the bottom to the right with a weather icon in the top right.

I don't think so unless it is hard coded in the .svg file in composer, then uploaded to the theme builder then exported. Apparently the theme builder just used the "today text area" feature that's built into theme builder, which will show the text for any today capable application such as messages, calendar, sms, email, etc....
    09-16-10 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD