I just got the Inspired 9000 today theme for my verizon 8330 curve and I love it but there is one thing I had a question about. On my home screen it shows my messages, calendar, call log, and applications links. In the themes section of this site where I got it from it showed the home screen having another spot for "sms and mms" but mine doesn't show that When I scroll the track ball down, the bar illuminates the spot where this would be but it is blank. Is there a way to change the applications that are available from the home screen and why is there no sms and mms link? Thanks in advance for the help!
    09-09-08 07:14 PM
    I just got the Inspired 9000 today theme for my verizon 8330 curve and I love it but there is one thing I had a question about. On my home screen it shows my messages, calendar, call log, and applications links. In the themes section of this site where I got it from it showed the home screen having another spot for "sms and mms" but mine doesn't show that When I scroll the track ball down, the bar illuminates the spot where this would be but it is blank. Is there a way to change the applications that are available from the home screen and why is there no sms and mms link? Thanks in advance for the help!
    You need to separate your inboxes. Go to Messages>Options>General Options and scroll down to Email and SMS Inboxes, change it to 'Separate'...the icon/app should appear on your Today screen now.
    09-09-08 07:27 PM
    Betty, thank you very much for the help! It worked!
    09-09-08 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD