so i've been working in this ducati theme for a few days now, and the one thing that i cant get to work is changing the highlight buttons.

everytime i try to export the theme is says that my buttons need to be the same size in order for them to display properly on the device.

i cant find anyway to edit the color of the buttons without using paint, and i get the export message anytime i change the buttons from default to the new ones that i make with paint.

in the picture you can see that i have one of my custom made color buttons selected as the highlight button. (the higher of the two buttons i pointed at)

if any one knows how to change the colors of these buttons so that it will let me export, please let me know.

thanks for helping
    11-27-09 12:54 AM
    The highlight button needs to be the same as the disabled highlight as well

Try that and it should work

Find photoshop from a torrent site and download that as paint isn't good to work with for themes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 11:56 AM
    My colors don't match. I was having the same problem. Make sure the image you create is 60 x 72 (Blackberry Tour?) and then click the small box next to the color and set the grid size to:

11-29-09 03:15 PM
    My colors don't match. I was having the same problem. Make sure the image you create is 60 x 72 (Blackberry Tour?) and then click the small box next to the color and set the grid size to:

You nailed it right there. This is what you want to do. The colors dont have to match for this option.
    11-29-09 03:17 PM
    You nailed it right there. This is what you want to do. The colors dont have to match for this option.
    yes this worked, thank you!!
    11-29-09 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD