I previously had Curve 8320, and loved using a Blank theme, I now have a Curve 8520 OS 4.6.1.259 what (OS) theme can I use? correct me if I am wrong but can't I use themes for other models if the OS is the same The themes are very limited for the 8520 at this time.

Thanks in advance
    09-10-09 12:17 PM
    The blank theme? The one that looks like an monocrome Apple Newton or Palm Pilot? I saw it once while testing which core themes.

If you really want to do it, install your device software and navigate to the ...\java directory and remove the files: Net_Rim_Theme*.

Run Applications loader and it will remove them from your BlackBerry.

I strongly advise copying them to a saved directory, just in case you want to move the back in future.
    09-10-09 12:27 PM
    Thanks for your reply Reed but I think I did not word my question properly. I prefer to use my own custom wallpapers so for a theme I use what they call a blank screen which shows no icons on the homescreen at all. So I can just change the wallpaper without having icons to mar the beauty of the walls. I can't find any blank screen themes for the 8520 so I was wondering since the OS is the same for the 8900 could I just use themes made for the 8900?
    09-11-09 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD