hey guys and gals, I searched and couldn't find anything. I email bplay but figured i'd ask since usualy someone knows the answer. If i purchase a theme from Bplay, and i have to wipe my device or something and lose the theme, would I have to re-purchase it or would it be a free download the second time? Thanks !

Rob
    07-28-08 04:03 PM
    What i do is when i buy a theme and they send you an e-mail with the OTA link, i save that e-mail so if i update or delete the theme i can go to saved messages open the e-mail, and download again. I have been doing it for awhile and it works fine...
    07-28-08 04:12 PM
    Thank you very much for the speedy reply! I appreciate it! I'll give it a shot. I really like the look of that explorer theme. Do you know if you can change the wallpaper on it?

Rob
    07-28-08 04:13 PM
    The couple themes i have purchased from Bplay were able to change backround wallpaper. I bought the new crossBar theme from them and you can change the wallpaper...
    07-28-08 04:17 PM
    Thanks again! you're just full of answers!! lol

Rob
    07-28-08 04:23 PM
    Anytime Rob. That's my name as well...
    07-28-08 04:26 PM
    its all in the name! lol,its a pleasure to meet you! care to add another bbmessenger friend? pin is under my screen name i believe! this world can never have to many Rob's!!!

Rob
    07-28-08 04:27 PM
    its all in the name! lol,its a pleasure to meet you! care to add another bbmessenger friend? pin is under my screen name i believe! this world can never have to many Rob's!!!

Rob
    Ha ha! you're exactly right. FYI, there is a guy named Corey Visto who makes themes and sells them here at CrackBerry. He is on the home page alot where they advertise his themes. He has customized 2 themes for me already, and they are very nice. Wallpaper can be changed, icons moved, etc. You can look him up using the searh tool and his email is in his signature i believe. he is great to work with, and will have your theme customized in about 30 minutes with an OTA installation. You might like this route cause you can have the font as big as you want as well. There is alot of good themes out there but the font is way too small. Might want to check into it...
    07-28-08 04:35 PM
    You can change the wallpaper on the explorer theme for Bplay. Im using it now and its a great theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD